Just for you!

So this chapter isnt going to count as one of the days thing im doing but im doing it so you can understand what kels and Hayes are doing while Olivia and Trevor are on a 'date' because both sides should be written about. Here goes.
------------
Kelsea's POV
"Hayes what are you doing?" I asked him whilst sitting on the sofa stroking wishbone.

"Sorting out the xBox so we can watch Netflix on it" Hayes smiled and winked at me with his light blue eyes that looked like a clear blue sky.

"Okay then" I smiled, I think I know where this is going.

He left the living room to grab some blankets and snacks. I texted Olivia telling her what I think was going to happen, I know she is on a date with Trevor but she needs to know!

( K= Kelsea O= Olivia )
K- Olivia! Hayes basically just said he wants Netflix & Chill!!!
O- DAMMNN girllll! You move fast!! What are you gonna do?
K- i dont know! I really like him but what if this changes things?
O- are you sure he means what you think?
K- im pretty sure yes
O- just play it out, see what he actually wants! Dont forget protection!;) gotta go!
K- okay have fun with Trevor!

As I sent the last text to Olivia, Hayes walked back into the room with blankets, snacks and one of his hoodies. He passed me his jumper and I put it on.

"Just for you" Hayes said with a cheeky smile.

it smelt of him and I could of died, I could still smell it from when he last wore it! This was my weakness.
(A/N cringed so bad weitting that word! Arghh)

We finished watching the first movie and still he hadn't made a move, then again it was a horror film and i have such bad night terrors because of them!

Hayes chose another movie to watch and I slowly began to drift off to sleep in Hayes's arms around my body.

Hayes's POV
I picked another movie and this was the one I was going to make my move on Kelsea. She is just so perfect how could any guy not want to. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend at a specific moment in the movie. I looked down to see her head tucked into my chest fast asleep, poor thing couldn't keep her eyes open! I paused the movie and took her up to her bedroom and layed her on the bed and put the duvets over the both of us. She was adorable when she slept like this. Im in love with her.
----------
Sooo this chapter was mainly for KelseaBeard because well...im just an amazing best friend;) and also it's 3:20am and cant sleep so why not add a chapter and give more detail about what others are doing. May do this sort of thing more offten!

Comment if you would like to be in a relationship with one of the other boys or someone and I will try to add you into the book!
Hope you enjoyed it!

Loves ya<3

---------