Heartbreak girl

Day 9/20
The rest of the evening went slowly and painfully, every minuet that went by i was thinking of Trevor and how he just left me, without a care in the world.
He promised me he would never hurt me like I have been before but he has, he broke his promise.

Kelsea's POV
I heard Olivia, Connor and the boys walk in the door but no sound of Trevor.
Connor walked in the living room with an angered face along with the others.
They sat down on the sofa and began explaining what Olivia had told them.

"He just left her? How could he do that? Olivia has had this happen to her before, she doesnt deserve it!" I practically shouted. I was so annoyed at Trevor for doing this to her! This is like what happened with her ex all over again. She ended up with months of depresstion because of her ex and his lies!

"I dont know how Trevor could do this to her but I text him earlier and he has read it but no reply" Kian explained.

"I did the same. We need to find out why he did this" Connor suggested.

"Well im going up to see Olivia. We need some best friend time" I said standing up heading towards her room.

I approached her door and knocked quietly twice.

"Come in" i heard a small broken voice say from the inside. She was torn.

"Hi, it's just me. How you holding up?" I said softly closing the door behind me and going to sit at the end of her bed she was curled up in.

"Oh, brilliant" she said holding back the tears.

"Dont worry, Ok? I bet he ment no harm, maybe something important came up?" I said trying to change her perspective of what happened.

"I just dont know! I've have feelings for him since our skype call with Connor when I first met Trevor!" She said closing her eyes just letting the tears fall.

She was normally so strong, I've never seen her crying like this before.

"I know and im sure he never ment to hurt you like this Olivia, he isnt that kinda guy? You know that" I said pulling her into a tight hug.

We havent hugged like this in so long! I have missed these preciouse moments with my best friend.

Olivia's POV
The last thing i remembered was Kelsea leaving the room and saying goodnight to me.
It was the day after Trevor left me and still no explaination as to why.

I got up and threw my XIAT jumper Trevor sent me a couple months ago when I was back in the UK, I missed home like crazy.
I walked down to the kitchen and sat at the counter in the middle of the kitchen and poured myself a glass of Juice. I sat there going through twitter and looked at all my mentions and honestly I was speachless.

@TrevorMoran
"I promised you I would never hurt you, but you hurt me instead"

I had no words at all, how on earth did i hurt him? I love him.
----------
Damnnnn. How did Olivia hurt Trevor? Or maybe someone set it up?
Who knows:')
Anyways! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Loves ya<3

---------