Something im not used to

Day 10/20

Olivia's POV
I woke up and felt Trevor's arms around my waist, the last thing i remembered was falling asleep on him in the living room whilst watching PROM. I untangled my cold body from Trevor's grasp and headed towards the bathroom. I took and shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I came back into my room and found Trevor still fast asleep in my bed. He is so cute when he sleeps.
I grabbed my clothes and started drying myself with the towel and once done left the room to get dressed.
(Outfit above or to the side)

Just before I could say I was ready for the day i sat by my dressing table and did my makeup. I heard a mumble behind me, I looked over to find a very sleepy looking Trevor sat up in bed.

"Morning gorgous" I heard him say. His morning voice was just....wow.

"Morning sleepy!" I giggled and continued doing my make up.

Once done i was spun around on the stool and ended up in Trevor's strong arms.

"Someone is wide awake" I laughed and hugged him tight.

"Not really, but I do try" he played along with my sarcasim.

I turned around and started walking to the kitchen leaving Trevor to get ready.
( his outfit above or to the side also )

I looked at the clock that read 9:30am. That was really early for me in all honesty. I walked into the living room with an apple in hand looking for the TV remote, to my surprise i found Dina asleep on the sofa. I walked towards her quietly and went really close to her face.

"DINA!!!" I shouted in a high pitch voice.

"Arghhhhhh" she shouted back.

I burst into fits of laughter on the floor and heard Trevor running down the stairs.

"Olivia! Whats happened!" He said in a worried tone.

"Its fine Trevor! Just me being me" I said still laughing my head off.

"No! Not fine! She woke me up the bitch!" Dina said getting a pillow and covering her face.

"I am hurt" I said suddenly stopping laughing.

Dina threw the pillow that was previously covering her face at me and started laughing. I did miss this girl!

After about an hour of talking with Dina and Trevor.
Kelsea, Hayes, Connor, JC, Kian, Sam and Ricky were all awake and had joined us in the living room.

"How about we all go out somewhere and show Dina around a bit" Sam suggested and we all agreed.

Myself, Trevor, Connor, Kian, JC and Ricky all penny boarded ahead and left the others walking behind. We all had agreed to go into Starbucks then go to the beach fair for a while and enjoy the Californian air!

Everyone who penny boarded got to Starbucks first and chose a seat and waited for the others to arrive.
Once everyone arrived we all took a seat. I was sat between Trevor and Connor then next to Connor was Ricky then Kian.
On the oposite side was Kels, Hayes, Sam, JC and Dina.

I looked across the room and saw two girls approaching the table who I'm guessing were O2L fans. They started squealing and one had a few tears in her eyes.

"Hi...Umm can we have a picture please?" The first girl asked Trevor and the boys.

"Yeah sure, what are your names?" He smiled and asked them, I will admit I got a bit jealous.

"Im Lauren" the first girl said
"Im Katie" the second girl said.

"Olivia, Can you take the picture?" Trevor asked me and I nodded as a reply.

"There you go" I said sitting back down in my seat.

"Thank you!" Lauren said.

They left the table and we started looking at what to order.

"Olivia? Are you okay?" I heard Connor ask and he then nudged me.

"Yeah, im fine, I guess I got abut jealous then but everything is ok now" I whispered and smiled to him.

I then felt Trevor place his hand on my knee and squeeze it, I guess he heard that I got a bit jealous. Well why wouldnt i? Two really pretty girls asking to have a picture with him, its something im not used to.
-----------------------------
Wow....long chapter and the day isnt even over yet!

So they met some fans!
Which by the way,
Lauren is actually johnlockedswiftie-13
And Katie is....i dont know:')

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Loves ya<3

---------