You're really here!

It was Connor. My best friend Connor Franta!
What was he doing here?!
"CONNOR!!"I shouted causing attention from the classrooms and making people come look out the door window.
"Olivia! Shhh we need to go somewhere else, people are watching" he pointed at the doors.
"Ah yes okay!"I said taking Connors hand and walking down the stair to the exit of the science block.

Kelsea's POV:
"Where is Olivia going Mrs McCarthy?" I ask, slightly concerned for my best friend.
Everyone was stood by the door window watching Olivia and the figure she was with.
"Dont worry Kelsea. She is in safe hands, no need to worry!" She smiled and walked to the group of people by the door.
"Come on! Leave them be." Mrs McCarthy said in a calm tone.
Everyone then came running over to myself and Dina asking us if we knew. I had my slight suspicions.

Olivia's POV:
"How long are you here for then Con?"i ask. We walked off sight and headed to the small playground down the road.
"Well, I missed you tones and had to see you!" He said with a smile on his perfect face.
"I missed you too, but seriously Connor? Why are you here?" I ask slightly concerned.
"Its Trevor." Connor spoke whilst looking at his knees.
"Whats happened? Is he okay??"I started to shake. I really liked Trevor. I've never met him in real life but I've spoken to him over the phone on Skype and Facetime loads with Con.
"Well first off. He has a huge crush on you and wants you to come to the USA to see him. Also! He is really ill" Connor grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently letting me know he was still there. Those last words broke me. Trevor was ill. What kind of il? Sick ill? Or in hospital ill?
"Connor? What sort of ill do you mean?" I looked up into his green eyes.
"Hospital ill, Olivia. Im so sorry" i still had hold of my hand but I felt my grip of his hands loosen.
I felt numb, like my world was just turned upside down. Everything was going dark. Slowly my eye lids battled to stay open. I failed.
I was in panic and shock, tears streaming down my face, Connor held me in his strong arms and slowly rocked back and forth. Starting to shake because of panic, Connor lifted me up and walked back to the school. It was break time and everyone was out, great.
He took me into student Reception and they took us into a small room in the back to calm me down.

Half an hour went by and I was finally calm again.
Connor broke the silence.
"Im taking you back to America with me Olivia"
---------------------------
Long chapter!!
I worked so hard on this one so I hope you enjoy it!
Trust me, its gets better😊
Love you all!<3 xx
---------------------