Truely madely deeply

Day 2/20

The first night at the O2L house. Im kinda scared, I've never been here before and not really met most of these people properly yet. The only few i knew were Connor, Ricky and Trevor.
I've spoken to then all before It just feels weird, being with them in flesh.
I walked down the huge glossy stone stairs after helping Kelsea unpack her things into the closet, most of the lights were off except the kitchen one. I slowly and causiously walked in and nobody was there, what? I swear I heard a mumble?
Oh well.
I slid over to the fridge and grabbed myself the summer fruits drink and took a coke glass out of the cabnit above my head, poored the drink and made my way back to my room. I got changed into my favourite PJ's, grey crop top with blue fluffy bottoms with penguins on, clambered into bed and grabbed my laptop for some late night tweeting.
Since I had my own YouTube channel I had been verified on twitter and also have just over 4.9 million followers on there. It felt great to know I had people always looking out for me.
I went onto YouTube to find that Trevor had uploaded a video, I clicked on it and began watching. Before I knew it I was in fits of laughter, I think... Just maybe....i really do love Trevor Moran.
----------------
Im so sorry i havent updated!! Argh im so bad at writing!
Anyways!
Vote/comment/share
Love youu
------------

--------