Is he Jealous?

Warning: a bit of smut towards the end:') sorry not sorry:)

Olivia's POV
We decided to leave the fair on the beach after another 3 rides since Sam was sick everywhere. I couldn't help but laugh yet I knew how he was feeling, it wasn't really the best idea to have Starbucks before going there. Today had been an amazing day, Trevor won me a unicorn on one of the stands and I couldn't love it and him more.

"Did you have fun today, Olivia?" Connor asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

"It has been amazing, Connor me and you havent spent much one on one time since I got here, how about tomorrow?" I smiled resting my head on his shoulder.

"Agreed" he laughed.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hand around my waist tickling my sides making me flintch away from Connor.
I turned whilst mid laughter to find Trevor smiling and laughing along. Connor looked at Trevor and I knew something was up. Wait....is Connor getting jealous?
No. He cant. He knows were just best friends, I love him but not the way i love Trevor.
Connor is like a brother and a best friend to me but with Trevor, he is my boyfriend and the guy i want to spend the rest of my life with.
I felt Trevor's arms around my waist again lifting me up so my legs were wrapped around his upper body. I held him close in my arms.

"I love you, Olivia" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, Trevor" i said hugging him tighter.

We reached the house and Went straight to my room still in Trevor's hold.

"Ooooo something is gonna happen...." Kelsea mocked and started laughing.

"Uh-oh....USE PROTECTION" Dina shouted while laughing along with Kelsea.

I chose to ignore them both and stay focused on what was happening.
We got into my room and I was layed down on the bed being plastered in kisses from my lips down to my neck by Trevor who was hovering above me.
His arms held mine down raised above my head, he looked into my eyes and smiled, I saw a flicker of worry in his eyes.

"Olivia, do you want to do this?" He said still keeping his eyes locked onto mine.

"If you want to, yes" I said not breaking the stare.

Im guessing he took what I said as a yes and he slowly took his shirt off, mine following shortly after and his skinny jeans and my leggings close behind.
Leaving us in only undergarments, he placed his hands behind my back slowly unclipping my bra.
His hands were placed back onto my waist our kiss still not breaking appart.

Dina's POV
"Kelsea, do you think they're....ya know?"

"Ew Dina! No! I dont think Olivia would do that?" Kelsea said shocked.

"Yeah fair enough, want a drink?"

"Yasssss" kelsea said holding onto Hayes.

Olivia's POV

Our hearts were beating fast, the blood pumping around our bodies as we tried to catch our breath.
We layed there my head on Trevor's bare chest hearing his heart beat fast mine doing the same. He held my body close to his, my eyes slowly becoming heavey and closing, Trevor holding me tighter as i drift off to sleep in his arms.
--------------------
So im not counting this chapter as a day but since I didnt update yesterday I would do two today so yeah. This is my first kind of 'smut' I guess:/ I felt awkward going into detail:')

Loves ya<3

---------