Are we okay?

Day 13/20
That day went past slowly and painfully, me and Trevor giving each other little looks so Connor wouldnt notice.
I headed up to my room with Kelsea and we just sat on the floor catching up on YouTube video's we missed on the past few days.

Dina was out in the streets of LA with a friend she met in the UK who was from Australia. I really want to meet them but I think she likes one of the guys.
He is all she talks about, he is called Ashton as far as im aware.

Connor, Ricky, Kian, JC and Sam were all filming a video in Kian's room and Trevor was in the living room last time i checked up on him.

One of the videos i watched with Kels was Trevor's and when I saw the title I was speachless. It was named 'the girl i want' and he basically described his 'dream girl' each thing he mentioned was describing me in one way or another. How could Connor possibly think Trevor and I shouldn't be together? I love him and he loves me.

Kelsea sat there on her laptop going through vines and youtube videos that magcon had posted. The way she looked at Hayes i could tell those two were in love.

"Olivia? What happened between you and Trevor the other night?" She asked shutting her laptop and turning to face me.

"Umm what do you mean?" I knew exactly what she ment.

"Did you two umm...ya know?" I could feel my face heating up with embarassment. Should I tell her?

"Honestly Olivia, tell me the truth, dont worry I wont tell anyone" she smiled.

"Ok, yeah we kinda did" I said shying away from any eye contact she tried to give.

I was embarrassed that my best friend felt the need to ask me that, although I tell her everything, something's like that i hide.

I stood up and told Kelsea I was going to the pool in the garden out back.
I walked into the bathroom and got into my bikini from topshop.

I grabbed a towel and headed down the stairs, out the backdoor to find Trevor sat on the deck chair.
I looked at him, smiled and placed my towel on the chair next to him and walked to the shallow end to get in. As I walked past I could practically feel Trevor's eyes watching me as I got in, the water slowly rising higher up my body and I walked in deeper.

I swam over to the far side and put my arms up to the rim of the pool, facing Trevor.

"Hiya" I said smiling from the pool waters.

"Hey" he said back still eyes glued to me.

"Trevor, we're okay arent we?" I said unsure.

"Of course we are! Your my girlfriend after all!" He said with a huge smile planted across his face.

We had to be careful what we did because of Connor. He is one of my best friends, i wouldnt normally go behind his back but I love Trevor too much to part with him, despite what Con says.

"Okay good, I love you" i whispered the last part.

"I love you too, hang on! I will get my swimming shorts and be out in a minuet" he said standing up and heading into the house.
---------------------------
Short kinda chapter sorry! And it kinda ended randomly!:')
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote/Comment

----------