Quotes of The Week [4]

"I love people who gossip behind my back. That's exactly where they belong. Behind my back

"People may hate you for being different and not living by society's standards, but deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same."

"True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere."

"So many people live like robots just to be accepted by their family, friends and society, you are here to be yourself. Break the chains."

"When you're a kid, they tell you it's all... grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is , the worlds is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder, And so much better."

-Doctor Who

"You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy."

-Garth Brooks

"The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself to places no one has ever been before."

-Albert Einstein

"Happiness is not a destination. It's a method of life."

"Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything. It messes with your mind and steals your happiness.

"Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy."

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything. Always stand for what is right."

#PrayForParis <3