An Inspiring Teacher's Quotes

~ZARREN GADDI~

FACT: He cover a lot of songs on Sound Cloud, and he is also known as a Filipino ancient history and music teacher. He changed a lot of people's mind to make them a better person by his true and inspiring words. Wattpad: @ZarrenGaddi

QUOTES

"Life is fair, because it's unfair to all of us."

-Zarren Gaddi

"No matter how bad the world towards you, remember that you have a space on someones heart."
-Zarren Gaddi

"Not all people who smiled and laugh at you is a friend

-Zarren Gaddi

"The only person that could prove forever's existence is you."

-Zarren Gaddi

"God is busy writing my love story."

-Zarren Gaddi

"Let time leads you to the right place in front of the right person."

-Zarren Gaddi

"Someone has teach me that in life, know who to trust and when to trust, and know how to quit."

-Zarren Gaddi

"Whatever the cause is always forgive others. Free yourself from the burdens that you do not deserve."

-Zarren Gaddi

"Love is neither selfish; nor possessive. Happiness is not being slave; it's being free reality is acceptance not pretentious."

-Zarren Gaddi

"Time is the greatest healer."

-Zarren Gaddi

"Know when how to give up."

-Zarren Gaddi

"You can't never be happy, if you're sad."

-Zarren Gaddi

"Not all you met will stay; not all of your friends could be so loyal to you; days can be so uneven; life can be so punishing; storms can be so dreadful, others can make you so hopeless and own. Despite all of this; take care of yourself, trust God. Let yourself be healed by time but learn from the memories. There's much to appreciate than weeping on the good all days. At the end of each life, the question will always be "have you loved so truthfully, that made you appreciate the value of sacrifice."

-Zarren Gaddi

"We just need to forgive ourselves, no matter what. We may lose ourselves, we may even lose our tracks. Treasure the memories as you forgive yourself and the others. It's not how long you've been with the cause but what are you doing in dealing with the cause? Learn to free yourself. Love yourself more than how you know yourself. And last, live life with acceptance."

-Zarren Gaddi

"When time already cast its spell and started playing its own game and you are not prepared, do not assume."

-Zarren Gaddi

#Gaddictionary =) <3