#SoMuchFeels Quotes

❤️
Wonderwall
won-der-wall (adj.)
Someone you find yourself thinking about all the time, the person you are completely infatuated with.
~~~~~

"When a man loves a woman she becomes his weakness

"When a man loves a woman she becomes his weakness. When a woman loves a man he becomes her strength. This is called an exchange of power."

"I love you, I wish that you also feel the same way."

"Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say I love you, but not everyone can wait and prove it's true."

"It hurts like hell when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all."

"Treat her like you're still trying to win her, and that's how you'll never lose her."

"I'm attracted to intelligence. Don't get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but I'll get bored with it. I always do. I need you to outsmart me. Make me feel like I could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever."
-A.R. Lucas

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealousy. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delight in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."

"When I'm sad, please don't ask me what's wrong. Just hug me."

"Girls need to start looking for guys who have goals, ambitions and education. Because 10 years from now 'swag' isn't gonna pay bills."
;for middle school & highschool girls/ boys out there.

"So, do right people with wrong timing ever get a second try."
-via welcometothedarksideofthemoon

"Never underestimate the power of good morning texts, apologies and random compliments."

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley

"I felt special, until I realized you talk to every girl like that."

"Sleeping with someone you love makes you fall asleep faster, reduces depression and helps you live longer."

"A hug means I need you, a kiss means I love you, a call means I miss you."

"She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for that sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile even if she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down her soul."