Kaya Scodelario's Quotes

This is requested and dedicated to my friend, _addictedtoyou_ ! Tysm :)

FACT: Kaya is a 23 years old english actress. Her nationality is British. She is best known as Teresa from The Maze Runner movie, and she has a lot of movies and TV shows. She's also one of my top favorite actress.

"Sometimes, it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you."

-Kaya Scodelario

People can't always be perfect because that's not, is it?"

-Kaya Scodelario

"Old habits are hard to let go of"

-Kaya Scodelario

"The truth hurts."

-Kaya Scodelario

"I like the idea of up-coming actors nowadays being a little different and not necessarily the drama-school stereotype, being a bit more edgy."

-Kaya Scodelario

"I don't think there's one right body shape or perfect look. My mother's very curvy. Growing up, I spent a lot of time thinking- there's something wrong with me- but I've learned to accept my body."

-Kaya Scodelario

"Clothes are my drug. I love Camden market - I have so many vintage pieces from there it's unbelievable. Clothes are really important to me, they give me that feeling of happiness. I love being a bit free with it all and not giving myself rules."

-Kaya Scodelario

"I felt there needed to be a show for teenagers that didn't make them feel judged. 'Skins' never tried to preach. It allowed young people to make their own decisions about what to do and whether it was right or wrong. Young people really respond to that, and that's what sets 'Skins' apart."

-Kaya Scodelario