Quotes Of The Week 2

"God is the best father, friend, family, and teacher we surely had. I know most of us are always praying to Him but not always begging and asking for things but to thank Him for all He has given to us. Don't be mad if sometimes He doesn't grant your prayers. Because it only means He has better plans for you."
- Ranzelle ( iamForever_Sweet ), Poems Of Your Life

(A/N: You can freely share your own quotes by commenting or PMing me if you want it to be seen in the future chapter ^_^ )

"Never be afraid to try, remember... Amateurs built the ark, Professionals built the Titanic."
-Anonymous

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyzed you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."
-Bernice Johnson Reagon

"I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I'm alone. I believe in God even when He is silent."
-Anonymous Believer

"Kiss blown are kisses wasted. Kisses aren't kisses unless they are tasted. Kisses spread germs and germs are hated. So kiss me baby; I'm vaccinated." 😂😂😂
-Funny Unknown Human

"If we couldn't laugh, we could be insane."
-Jimmy Buffet

"A friend is what the heart needs all the time."
-Henry Van Dyke

"Music is part of us, and either ennobles or degrades our behavior."
-Boothius

"Never frown because you never know who might be falling in love with your smile."
-Justine Milton

"You can't blame gravity for falling in love."
-Albert Einstein

"A true friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight, And walks with you in the shadow."
-Our Anonymous Friend

"Look to the past for guidance in the future."
-Robert Jacob Goodkin

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."
-Albert Einstein

"Nobody said it would be easy but everybody said it was worth it."
-Steve Prefontain

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert

"The key to life is imagination. If you don't have that, no mater what you have, it's meaningless. If you do have imagination...you can make feast of straw."
-Jane Stanton Hitchcock

"Once in a while you meet someone, and soon you both discover the two of you are truly something special to each other...you share your thoughts and feelings so relaxed, so openly, and right away you know your friendship's truly meant to be."
-Garry Harrington

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world. Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for."
-Allan K. Chalmers

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."
-Unknown

"The more you think about things, the weirder they seem. Take this milk. Why do we drink cow milk?Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said, I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!? - Calvin and Hobbes"
-Billy Watterson