Quotes Of The Week

Hi my lovely star studded readers! Thank you so much for 1k reads! Pizza and ice cream for all of you :)

On with the quotes...

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

"God made many puzzle pieces, but only those two 'cut out' for each other, can fit together to create a perfect and beautiful picture."
-Jessica Cochran

"Dream the impossible dream, Fight the unbeatable foe, Strive with your last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable star."
-Unknown optimistic human who lives on earth.

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
-Norman Vincent Peale

"Real love stories never have endings."
-Richard Bach

"My friend, if I could give you one thing, I would wish for you the ability to see yourself as others see you. Then you'll realize what a truly special person you are."
-B. A. Billingsly

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you want for more "quotes of the month" press the cute little orange star/ vote! You can freely share your own quotes by commenting or PMing me =)

PS: Pm or comment me of any positive star studded inspiring people you know, it could be a celebrity, singer, author, national hero, scientist, or your favorite character from a book, so he/she can be put for the next chapter, and for a shout out.

xoxo,

A