Bethany Mota's Quotes

YOU KNOW HER AS: YOUTUBE STAR, DANCING WITH THE STARS WITH DEREK HOUGH, AND THE SINGER BEHIND I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW

"Haters back off, just saying!"
-Bethany Mota

"I've definitely learn that if you really want someting, just go for it no matter how much it scares you"
-Bethany Mota

"Be thankful to what you have: you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't want
"I think everyone is most confident is when they are just being themselves and not trying to impress others."
-Bethany Mota

"You all have the potential to what you wanna be."
-Bethany Mota

"I kind of like to be a sponge. So everywhere that I am, I like to keep an open mind and just get idea for everything."
-Bethany Mota

"I don't just post a video and then get offline. After uploading I love to respond to comments, tweets, messages about the video."
-Bethany Mota

"I feel like whenever you dress for someone else you probably won't be as comfortable, because that's not what you genuinely want to wear."
-Bethany Mota

"I travel often, which can make maintaining a workout schedule a little difficult, but I try to make time for it
"I started my YouTube channel when I was 13. At that time I was being bullied by a few people who I used to be very closed to. I felt very alone and unmotivated. After discovering the beauty community, I decided it would be a great way to express myself and use it as an outlet to be who I am."
-Bethany Mota

"I'm all about building relationship with my viewers and getting to know them."
-Bethany Mota

"I'm not a huge fan of eye shadow. You spend 20 minutes working on it and then make one mistake and have to remove it all! I'd rather played up my eyes with winged eyeliner."
-Bethany Mota

"There are so many ways to decorate small spaces. One of my favorite thing is throw pillows. They can add so much color to your room. You can have the same bedding for years and switch out the throw pillows, and it looks like you have completely new bed."
-Bethany Mota

~photo: google images~

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK.

COMMENT IF YOU LOVE IT

VOTE IF YOU THINK ITS INSPIRING, TRUE, OR FUNNY

READ POEMS OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY AND INSPIRED

(SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES BECAUSE I'M SO
BUSY IN SCHOOL) LOVE YAH LOTS <3