Sixty four

And just this moment, Gaius was out to visit a patient. Of course. Couldn't have been planned better.
When Merlin came into the room, nothing had happend yet. He was still on time.
He stood in silence in front of her bed, waiting until the moment was there.
Ten seconds later, it happend.
The cocoon broke open, revealing Lucy, who gasped for air.
"I...Can't... Breath-"
Merlin murmled something, and she fell back with her head on the pillow, sighing deeply.  Fortunately for her... The first thing Merlin did was kissing her. Lucy started to cry, and she buried her face in his shoulder.
They said nothing to each other. Not physical, or mental. The only thing Lucy did was crying. And Merlin let her. They sat like that for a while.
"Lucy."
Nothing.
"Lucy, you know I have to ask... How are you feeling physically?"
He especially chose that word. He already knew the answer how she was doing mental.
Still nothing.
"Are you having any contractions?"
He had to grab everything together, to keep it calm. He could not permit himself to freak out.
"Y-yes," she whispered.
"You will be okay. I will take care of you."
He kissed her again, and started to murmle some words, in the hope she would go to sleep easily.
Her resistence was little, when she found out what he tried to do.
"No... Please... Not... No..."
Her eyes fell shut, and Merlin knew he had to get to work. And fast. Quickly, he took everything he needed from the other room, and a few minutes later, he uncovered Lucy her abandomen, and sighed deeply.
This was going to be so difficult.
He started to murmle an incantation. He made a line with his fingertip, a bit under her belly button, and under his finger, a cut appeared. It became bigger with the second, and a few moments later, he had a baby in his hands, covered in blood.
They had a son. A beautiful son. And he would make sure his son would have a bright future

Hey guys! It's short. I know. It is really short. But that's because the next chapter is going to be +2000 words! :) Comment and a vote?

.