Forty one

"This is such a bad idea."
"Shut up, Gwaine."
"What if she freaks out? We don't know what will happen."
Gaius had decided it would be good for Lucy to bring her to the Woods at night, to give her the power relief she needed. The physician had given her a powerful sleeping draft, and Gwaine, Leon, Lancelot and Arthur hoped that it would work.
"Good, this is the right place for her to wake up," Arthur said. "I have the draft somewhere..."
Gaius had given him a draft to wake her up slowly, but he had also warned him; she would not be pleased at all.
He gave the draft to Lucy, and the Knights did a few steps back. When the poor girl opened her eyes, and she realised she was not in the same room as Merlin anymore, safe at the castle, she started to scream. Her screams made the night sky light up full of Lightning and thunder.
"Get away from me!" she yelled. Arthur went down on his knees, looking the scared girl right in the eyes.
"We only want to help you, Lucy," he said.
"Gaius was affraid locking all your powers up inside of you might bring you Harm," Lancelot said. "You need to let it go."
She pointed her arms to the sky, and literally relieved electricity.
"My Powers are not in harmony... That needs time," she told them through their minds. Again, she relieved some electricity.
"I need... Balance...NO! Nonononono."
She sat down against a tree, and Arthur recognised the scared look he'd seen before.
"Nothing can happen to you. We will make sure of that," Gwaine said.
"With a tear, Camelot will be surrounded with water. Anger, Lightning will struck the lands. I..."
She did not continue, but the knights exactly knew what she meant. She wasn't able to control her emotions and powers. At least... Not yet. But there was still... There was still something else. She had stood up from her spot, and looked at the moon like she was waiting on something.
"Finally."
Then, she started to run, all the way back, into the direction of the castle.
"What?"
"Wait, why is she-"
"We need to get to our horses," Arthur said. "Quickly. Merlin is awake."
Lancelot and Gwaine didn't ask how Arthur knew, but they got on their horses, back to the castle.