Fourty six

"I am sorry to say, but the two of you are really unbelieveable."
Gaius had explained the plan of the young warlock and witch, and how he had agreed to help them. But with their current condition, and Gaius who knew nothing from fighting amor... That caused them trouble. And not only that.
"I've been trying to talk it out of there heads, believe me," Gaius said. "There is no way they are able to participate as participants at the tournament."
"I agree with that," Lancelot replied. "I don't understand... Arthur knows that you need time to heal. He already feels like he ows the two of you."
"You don't... Understand," Lucy said, between her gasps for air.
"You have saved his family and kingdom. Arthur believes he has a dept by the two of you, one he can never repay."
"We owe him," Merlin said. "You... Understand."
And from that moment, Lancelot understood. He understood all their thoughts. Merlin and Lucy... They were the two most loyal servants Arthur could ever get. They want to sacrifice everything for their king, over and over again, and in a way... He could never do something like that.
"Well," Lancelot said. "You want to show the kingdom other sides of magic, and surprise Arthur and Guinevere. For sure, that is not going to work in amor."
Merlin threw everything off he could possibly threw off.
"Thank god," he gasped. His hands went to his head, and he hoped the pain would go away. His head was almost bursting fom the pain. All those sensations, sounds and emotions... He had barrely been able to survive the presentation in the arena in front of Arthur.
"Gaius..."
Lucy looked to Gaius, and he knew what she meant. Merlin was going of to another episode.
He took Merlin to the backside of the tent, while Lucy stood behind with Lancelot.
"I am sorry," she said. "My... My first fight is against Gwaine. I... I need to... Try. Please."
"Are you sure you'll be able to fight with the amory on?" Lancelot asked. Lucy smiled.
"I can... Handle it."

Hey guys! Sorry for the short one, but part of this chapter is meant to be an authorsnote. I'm kinda wondering... What would YOU guys like to see happening in the tournament, and in the further part of the story? I can spoil already there is a sex scene coming up for a certain character, and maybe a music scene. Vote and a comment?