Chapter 19

Hello, peeps. It's been a very, very long time. I broke my promise. You can all kill me already. I came back and saw a lot of encouraging comments. I love you all. It makes me want to cry. But it's just that... SeBaek is sailing, people. It hurts my heart. I'm looking for inspirations so that I can continue this story. Thanks to all of you. I feel very grateful. I don't know when my next update will be. But please do wait. It won't be long. Thank you so much.

Now please proceed. I know you're all dying for this update. I love you all.

Bye creeps, stay lovely~

P.S. I missed you all. Please bear with me.

...

Baekhyun read and read the newspaper that lay in front of him. The headline of the town was, of course, them. As a couple. He can't do anything about it, he was provoked and he was unfortunately, still Chanyeol's slave.

Speaking of the devil...

Chanyeol came in Baekhyun's office, all formal and handsome in his suite. He walked as if he was in the red carpet and Baekhyun was left mesmerizing at how perfect his boyfri- no, not really. Baekhyun woke up from his senses as he put the newspaper down.

"What?" Chanyeol asked as he cocked his head to the side, "What's on the headlines today Mr. Byun?" He went to the chair in front of Baekhyun's desk

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "What else could it be?" He snapped, "Hurry up, we still have a meeting with the board members."

Chanyeol's face suddenly turned blank, his expression changed. "What do you think will they say?"

"I don't know," the other shrugged, "But I hope it's going to be good."

"Don't you think what we published in the media is the right thing to do for the company?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

It was the first time Baekhyun saw Chanyeol being so worried and he can't help but to feel concern about it. "It's the only choice," he said as he stood up and fixed his suite. "Let's go, babe?"

Chanyeol chuckled and smirked as he stood up. "Sure thing, babe."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "That was just a joke. Don't call me that." He walked away after that, Chanyeol following him behind.

But he can't seem to stop his smile as he entered the meeting hall.

...

"You're both a couple? Is this true Mr. Byun and Mr. Park," a board member interrogated both of them. It's as if she's one of the media reporters. She was middle-aged but it wasn't obvious from her face. She looked very young inside and out, maybe it's because of his gentle and soft eyes that out stands it's meaning.

Both of the businessmen, however, were hesitant whether to say yes or not. They were quiet for a while when Baekhyun started, "Yes, we are." He mentally noted to forget all the things he's going to say at this moment.

A smug ran up to Chanyeol's lips but he remained quiet. The hall became quiet after that. "There were a lot of critics and drawbacks," the board member broke the silence, "But there were a lot of compliments and good remarks."

"But there were still drawbacks," another board member snapped.

"Oh come on, Mr. Choi," the board member called, "There were drawbacks even from before, and the company had completely handled those. What about now, don't you think?"