Chapter 2

Hello creeps. Another chapter of Languish Deception. I decided last night to ask you some questions since I want to know you better. You know, maybe we have some similarities. And we could talk about something.

So here it is:

Who's your bias in EXO?
: My bias is Baekhyun and Chanyeol, obviously but Baekhyun's really my no. 1 :

Who's your bias wrecker?
: My bias wrecker other than Chanyeol is D.O and Kai or Kaisoo, perhaps ^O^ :

Who's your first bias other than your current ultimate bias?
: My first ultimate bias before Baekhyun is actually Kai. But then I keep pushing myself to Baekhyun because my friend doesn't want a rival with Kai. So I ended up to Baekhyun (So complicated, ikr) :

I'll stop here. Enjoy the chapter!

Bye creep, stay lovely~~

...

"Are you okay, Chanyeol?" Jongin asked his friend who was looking as blank as possible.

Chanyeol nodded. "I'm fine. How could I not be?" He wasn't actually fine, he was worried and nervous.

Both of the guys were already on the plane to go to Japan. After 4 years, the young businessman had decided to personally check his company there. Actually, the company's main building should supposedly be in there but when the company was passed to him, he moved it to Seoul.

Jongin shrugged. "I don't know. There's a possibility you could meet him there."

Chanyeol looked outside the window. He clearly knew that and he also knew that he had moved on already. But he just didn't know how to act in front of the guy if they're going to meet. "I've moved on, Jongin. It's not a big deal. I'm going there for business and that's that. And we're just going to be there in a matter of time," he answered instead.

Jongin nodded hesitantly. He knew his friend is nothing but fine. He wonder how this visit in Japan going to end up. But he shook that thought off and decided to rest. This is going to be a long flight.

...

When they finally reached Japan's airport, a lot of people had welcomed them. The airport was very noisy but both of the guys were already used to it so they just walked like they weren't even bothered. Press and papparazi crowded them, asking a lot of questions but both of them decided to ignore those. They were hell-like tired from the flight and they still wanted to have some rest.

They were having a hard time walking out of the huge crowd that pressed into them but they had managed to reach their designated car without any stampede or unwanted incidents.

As the door of the car closed, the noisiness of the crowd lessened and both of them can only sigh in relief. "Oh! What life!" Jongin sing-sang. "Chanyeol, you have an interview tomorrow in the afternoon," he reminded his friend.

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes. "I know."

"I was just reminding," Jongin huffed and slumped after. He was already used to his friend being like that. For four years, his friend have been blank, poker and cold-hearted. He knew why, and it's because of that breakup. He was wondering if his friend had truly moved on but it seems like it. He tried testing once and he just received a 'tsk' or a shake in the head before the guy says 'Don't test me like that. I've already moved on' and then he walks out after that. Jongin decided to just stop testing his friend after that, after all there's no point anyway, the guy had already moved on.