Chapter 9

Hello, once again guys. I didn't make an author's note for the last chapter. LOL! But don't be bothered by this because I'm gonna make one. (Damn, I'm already making one). So, creeps, how's life being a fangirl (or fanboy if there's any)? And speaking of that, my curiosity got me and so I wanted to ask you some questions. Here it is:

1. Are you a girl or a guy, bisexual or gay?

: For me it doesn't really matter what are you but I'm just curious. Anyway, I'm a girl but before that, I was a bisexual. I want to be a guy though because sometimes being a girl is so damn tiring. (If you know what I mean)

2. If KPOP didn't come to your life, what would have happened to you?

: Maybe I'll be having a lot of crushes and maybe I won't be that focused on my studies. Being a KPOP fan sets my standards high on guys and makes me aim my goals clearer. Yeah.

3. Would you like OT12 to come back?

: Of course I do, but if they were just forced to do it, then no. We, fans, should know what's best for them. I still hope they're in contact with each other until now. I missed OT12. Who wouldn't right?

So let's stop this and I hope you'll like this chapter.

Bye creeps, stay lovely~~

{Twitter account: @havingbaekfast_}

...

"Kai, do you know where Baekhyun lives?" He asked annoyingly.

Kai shooked his head in response while staring at his phone intently. "No, why?" He looked at his friend but when he's phone vibrated, he slightly jumped and went back to its screen, typing and slightly smiling at whoever sent him the message.

Chanyeol let out a frustrated groan. "Why did I laugh?!"

"Huh?" Kai gave out in confusion, eyes still plastered on his screen.

"It's because-"

"No, I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to the person right here, sorry," he apologetically said, "What were you saying again?"

"Dammit," Chanyeol cursed, "If you won't help me, I'll fire you in the company."

"What?! You know you can't do that?" Jongin whined.

"You want me to give you a demo?"

"Okay. Okay. I'll ask, D.O," he said, giving up before he faced his phone again with an annoying look.

Chanyeol smiled to himself but then turned to a frown. Wait, did he just meant that he's texting D.O?

...

"You, ditched him," D.O repeated absentmindedly while pressing buttons on his phone.

"Yeah, I know. I'm horrible," Baekhyun berated while slumping down on his chair and burrying his face on his hands.

"No, you're not. I think that's good," D.O remarked, his eyes still focusing on his phone.

"You think so?" He uttered, looking up once again.

D.O turned to face him. "You can get me my lasagna. It's on the left upper corner of the refrigerator," he said blankly and went back to face his phone.

"Are you even paying attention to me?!" Baekhyun whined but still grabbed the lasagna D.O was talking about and handed it to him. He was a bit confused at why did his brother said that but he obliged anyway.