Chapter 13

"The table is open for arguments and agreements," Baekhyun declared.

"Huang Enterprises should be in the-," a board member was cut when another inserted, "No, we clearly know how their company got bankrupt a long time ago!"

"That was just a past, Ms. Kwon and now they're very successful already because of their son handling the business."

"But we don't know if they're just going to use our company to pay their debts."

"Yes, there was a rumor that they play dirty."

"But that was rumor. There were no proofs."

"And their proposal was amazing."

"There were also no proofs that they're not dirty and besides we could look for another amazing proposal."

"But Huang Enterprises is already handing it to us. What's there to look for?"

"We're looking for better companies like Wu Industry."

"Wu Industry is dead, Mr. Choi. Don't bring back that company."

"For all I know the company is already getting more and more famous," the board member replied.

"But not Park Industires and Byun Holdings kind of famous. They're not in our standards."

"I think Wu Cooperation is a great company."

Baekhyun tilted his head. "Does this mean we're going to change the debate topic?"

All the board members looked at him. "Yes, I think so, Mr. Byun. And it already started," the Mr. Choi board member said.

Chanyeol smirked and so did Baekhyun. "Well, then.. continue."

All the board members nodded before beginning their argument. Noisiness, shouts and logical remarks had been heard. Sometimes Baekhyun and Chanyeol would insert in the debate, stating their opinion but both of them left the board members to do their part. All they need to do is decide.

Baekhyun love to hear the logical reasons and debatable points from the people in front of him. He love debates. It makes him thinking and the thrill in it makes him alert. He grits his teeth to avoid himself from joining the debate. He know he'll just be a judge together with Chanyeol so he have to restrain himself. He put on a smug on his face, he's very hyped today. He wasn't on anyone's side but the debate is going to lead him to have one.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. He haven't seen Baekhyun so demonic in his smug. In fact, it looks scary for him. He focused his eyes back to the debate. He didn't like debates nor does he dislike them. But he found it interesting since Baekhyun likes it. It was obvious because the guy clench and unclench his fist when an argument was thrown. Chanyeol didn't feel that way though, he just nodded when the person has a point and frowned when the other side also has a point. It was frustrating to decide with the current situation they were having. Both sides have some points and he wanted to yank his hair because he didn't know which side is he. He didn't even know what are those companies, he just knew them as the debate was going but it wasn't still clear who had managed their company and what is their company. He just hoped Baekhyun has one.

"Enough!" Baekhyun said stern and loud for everyone to hear before the room was filled with deep silence. "We heard enough."

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol before he leaned near him. It was dangerously close for Chanyeol. So close that he could feel Baekhyun's warm breath. Chanyeol froze in his spot. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. He can feel Baekhyun's breath tickling his earlobe. Shit. Shit. "I think we need to decide about this privately," he heard him whisper but he didn't understand it. Baekhyun went back to his seat, grabbed his things and stood up. Chanyeol haven't recovered yet and his hands had unconsciously went up to his ears where Baekhyun had whispered. He shook his head roughly before following Baekhyun. Both of them went out the room and left the building with Chanyeol's car.