Chapter 12

Baekhyun woke up just in time this morning. But he didn't cook. He just looked at the raw foods in front of him, glaring at them and telling them to cook themselves. He didn't want to burn Chanyeol's house but the thought of it makes him grin.

He took out the eggs from the refrigerator and put it on the cooking area. Same with the bacon. He likes bacon, actually. He was even nicknamed as bacon. Baekhyun. Bacon. It almost sounded one.

He prepared the pan and put it in the stove. He heaved out a nervous breath. He had watched D.O a countless time in cooking but he never thought it was hard. He'll help in preparing but mostly, it was D.O who does the job. Okay, here it goes. He turned on the stove but someone suddenly startled him, causing him to jump and accidentally threw the pan. It fell to the ground, hitting on his feet.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," he kept on cursing as he bent down and soothed his paining feet which didn't even help at all. "You asshole," he muttered, his nose scrunching.

"At least, the pan wasn't hot," Chanyeol calmly remarked as he drunk a glass of water.

"But it's painful, idiot. I'm going to kill you, once this is don- fuck."

"Is it that painful?" Chanyeol carefully put his glass on the counter as his tone began to change.

"What do you think, asshole. I won't be here, bending down, soothing it and cursing at you if it wasn't painful!" He berated.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol looked away. "Go back to your room. I'll be cooking," he ordered before going near where Baekhyun is but the guy remained on the spot. Chanyeol looked at him. "I said go."

Baekhyun glared at him. "How am I supposed to go if I'm disabled?"

Chanyeol blinked at him. Once, twice, thrice before carrying Baekhyun, startling the guy. "Put me down you, idiot," Baekhyun complained, while writhing in Chanyeol's arms.

"Just calm down," Chanyeol said softly, "How are you supposed to walk when you're disabled?" Chanyeol can't help the grin in his face.

"Stop grinning." Baekhyun looked away as he pursed his lips. He was blushing at the situation they were having. He was carried bridal style which is definitely a bad picture for him but he can't do anything, his feet was awfully painful. The pan hit him hard on his feet, the most sensitive part of his body next to his hands. God knows how he takes care of those parts.

"I can't help it," Chanyeol whispered softly to himself. However, Baekhyun didn't catch it and thought it was nothing so he shrugged it off.

The trip to the room felt long. Baekhyun knew it wasn't that long but he liked how time had slowed down just for them. A definitely bad happening, actually. This is one of the signs that he's falling for Chanyeol again, which he definitely did not admit to himself. And he won't ever. Chanyeol's strong arms that carried him makes him feel protected and warm that he didn't want to ever break free from it. He wants to be trapped in his arms, never wanting escape.

Chanyeol purposely slowed down his pace. Just this once. He wished he could hold on to Baekhyun like this even for just a moment. He knew it won't last but he's holding on to it. This memory will be with him forever as well as the past haunting him down forever. But he knew this memory is useless, nothing more into it. It was just a help. It was his fault anyway. He was just about to tell Baekhyun he'll cook when he accidentally startled the guy. He didn't want to eat another poisonous breakfast.

Baekhyun's smell lingered his senses as his arms were wrapped around Chanyeol's neck. Both of them looked away, not wanting any eye contact to happen. A very tensed situation between two tensed persons. Not even a scissor could cut it.