Chapter 10

Kyungsoo looked at his phone. He had been waiting for someone to call him or to even text him. But much to his dismay, it didn't came. After the conference, he immediately went to the house. It was exhausting and the fact that Baekhyun is going to be Chanyeol's servant, worries him. It doesn't even sound good. He didn't knew what came to Chanyeol's mind to set up that shit and for Baekhyun to agree to that shit. All he could conclude is that they're a piece of shit. And that, somehow, sounded good.

He walked back and forth in his room, waiting. Waiting for Baekhyun. Waiting for someone else. He was already losing hope, groaning at his phone and had almost threw it away. It was useless. But just then, his phone vibrated. Thank god. Relief washed over him and he soon looked at his phone, smiling. Unfortunately, it wasn't somehow he had expected it to be. It's a text scam. Dammit. He hated those shits. Those fuckers who can't even do anything with their lives and prank people. They're so stupid, actually. No one would ever fall for that prank. Unless, you're as stupid as a caveman. No, maybe even worst than that. Cavemen are even smart.

He glared at his phone intently. Wishing that someone would feel the intense stare through his phone. And it did. Moments later, his phone vibrated and in time, Baekhyun came in. Perfect timing. He went to the kitchen and sat on one its stools. He opened the message and smiled after he read it.

From: Jongin

Hey.

He felt like squealing but that was never his style. He find it gross. And to think it's only for people like Baekhyun. Speaking of which, he had heard the guy uttered something like a 'hey' or maybe it was just a groan but that didn't stop him to type a reply.

To: Jongin

Same.

A casual reply sent to a very not-so-casual person. Jongin is hot, he once admits, his tanned complexion and puffy lips makes him look... illegal. D.O suppressed a groan. He didn't want an attention from Baekhyun but well, it already had. He nodded when the guy seemed to ask a question although he haven't heard it right. His phone vibrated once again and he almost, just almost, squealed. He didn't expect the guy would have a reply after his boring reply.

From: Jongin

Where are you right now?

That was an idiotic question, actually. Who would want to know a person where he is when the guy knew that he didn't even know where he is? It's a complicated question, but people will understand it in the right time. Albeit it's that, he typed a reply. He was even giddy.

To: Jongin

House.

He wanted to ask the same question to Jongin but he didn't want to act like they we're already that close. He was the girl in the situation where he admits shyly. The reply of the person took long and he was wondering why but thinking the guy might have been at work, he diverted his attention to his brother which is currently blabbering stuffs. The guy was whining and D.O gave out an opinion that might have hurt the guy or might have left him thinking. He didn't care, his phone already vibrated.

From: Jongin

Chanyeol asked where's Baekhyun. He seemed bothered. Idk. -_- . He's going to fire me if he won't get an answer from me. Help.

Now, that was the cutest and adorable text sent to him. He just want to jump in the screen, teleport where Jongin is and pinch his cheeks in a very sadistic way. A creepy smile went up to his lips when he thought about being sadistic. Baekhyun suddenly talked to him, he though he heard lasagna so he told him to get one on the refrigerator, not even sure if he was hearing it right. From then, he replied back.