Chapter 1

Welcome to the first chapter of Teach Me's sequel, Languish Deception. The long wait is finally over!! Please do enjoy and support the story. And don't forget to believe in ChanBaek.

#alwayswithchanbaek

I know questions of what could've happened. And what truly happened before. Those questions will be answered in the future chapters.

Just tell me what concerns are those about. Maybe I can answer some. Or maybe the chapters ahead will tell you.

Bye creeps, stay lovely~~

Twitter account: @havingbaekfast_

...

"Good greetings, everyone. It's really a good morning," the newscaster gave a slight chuckle before continuing, "Anyway, there's a very big news today. A young businessman from South Korea just went here in Japan to visit and create a review in their business here. It's such a great news since people around town are very interested at the businessman. He's not just young but also is very handsome and good-looking, they say. He's an epitome of perfection and is, somehow, compared to Mr. Byun here in Japan. Two young and successful businessmen are here in our country. A wonderful news, everyone. Later on, we'll get an interview from the young businessman in Korea. So don't move your channel, we'll get back in a while."

D.O rolled his eyes once the news was already finished. He was getting exhausted at the same news the television is casting. It was the talk in Japan and he wondered if Baekhyun already knew about it. He probably didn't. He changed his mind, otherwise. Knowing Baekhyun, he's probably busy or either slacking off. That's what he usually do. He's been busy these times, especially when they're business became in demand.

Byun Holdings. An architectural and engineering business, creating houses, buildings, towers and other structures. It also includes its construction and designs. It had been very successful for the years and became more famous and popular, gaining more known all around the world. Baekhyun was very hands on in handling the company, posh and stiff but was never gotten failed to be linked it with a bunch of girls and guys. He was intrigued by most people, wondering if he has plans in dating and Baekhyun just replied that with a laugh, shrug or a 'no, not yet'. He wasn't a very showbiz person but with the world he was having, showbiz and business was already one. Every step he does and every move he makes was watched by people around the world. At first, he hates it but as time passed by, he already understood that it's a normal thing and he finally gotten used to it.

D.O was in deep thoughts when he was suddenly cut by a sudden knock. He straightened up in his black-leathered chair and fixed himself first before saying, "Come in." The person outside went in, looking as blank and calm as possible. He handed him down some folders and papers, and D.O could only sigh. Being an executive assistant, he have to study the papers too along with Baekhyun. If their opinions was a match or not. They find ways, reasons and studies the proposals very carefully before giving out their remarks. Debating and arguing, if they had to.

"Okay. I'll read these projects," he said as he properly placed the folders down on his desk.

Baekhyun shook his head in response, taking a seat on the chair in front of him. "I'm asking you to throw those shits. Those projects are already usual and ordinary. I'm looking for something massive, extraordinary and big," he reproved.

D.O just rolled his eyes and immediately stood up, grabbing the papers with him. He threw them on the garbage can near him and went back to his desk after. "You didn't came for that reason, right?" He asked, crossing his arms after.