One last time

[AUTHOR'S NOTE - sorry everyone for not updating my story for weeks. I have been real busy lately and I couldn't find time for my writing , really sorry ! So to make it up I'm going to make this chapter a little interesting just for you guys ! Happy reading ! ]

--

As the bright sun serenely entered my window, I opened my dry eyes and slowly got up from my bed, habitually grabbing the bedside table for support. 

My mind took it's time to recall what happened last night.

I remember Gray and me looking out the window in my room before he left for the night. 

I recall him telling me that he was going to take me somewhere today, somewhere common yet memorable.

I looked at my clock, 7:00 am. I got up too early. 

Usually on Sundays I wake up at 11 since I have no where to go, and eat my breakfast at 12. More like a brunch.

I looked out the window and saw a clear blue sky smiling at me. I was feeling happy and contented.

For the first time I had nothing on my mind and that was good. I felt good.

I got out from my bed, took a bath, brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

No one was awake yet, well not my mom or dad but Gray was.

He was sitting on the couch with his head laid back on the head rest.

"What is Gray doing here..?" I thought as I slowly - without making any sound - walked over to him.

I don't know if its just me but today Gray was looking a little pale than usual. There were dark circles under his eyes as though he has been staying up all night. He looked weak and fatigue overtook the glow from his face.

"Is he sick..?"

I gently sat beside him, but the sound of the leather made it hard to make my move as noiseless as possible.

Gray's short hand movement made me freeze like a rock, however eventually he didn't wake up.

I took a sigh of relief and sat back on the couch.

Without realizing I found myself looking at Gray.
His sharp features and sharp cheek bones made him look more manly.

"You have grown so much Gray.."

His hands, they were structured well, you could clearly see his nerves making its way towards his elbows.

His sleeves were rolled up until a little below his elbows and a few buttons on his shirt were left un- bottoned, giving you a clear view of his Adam's apple.

"Do I love you or not ?"

I didn't care if what I would do would wake gray up but I ended up intertwining my hands with his.

It was cold, his hands were freezing cold.

I quickly checked his forehead and as I predicted just a few seconds ago, he had a fever.

I quickly got up from my seat and went to Gray's room to get his blanket.

When I got back, he had already opened his eyes and was sitting upright on the couch.

"Gray.." I called out, and he looked at me with the weakest smile I had ever seen.

"Erza.." He uttered and stretched out his hand.

I knew what he meant by that, he was calling me to sit beside him. I think it was clearly my fault that Gray woke up, and now I feel bad that he got up early too.