Confession to Lucy ( part 3 )

"Erza come over here ! Let's play volley ball !" Shouted Wendy. "Um...maybe sometime later wendy, I'm not feeling good right now." I shouted Wendy back, I really was not in the mood to play, maybe I just wanted some fresh air. I went where there were a few people and where I can see other people playing, I sat under a huge tree and took a deep breath, the smell of the dirt always calms me down, the wind breezing, and I could hear the birds chirping, that moment was perfect.

"Oh, so you came huh?" Natsu said. "yeah...." Lucy replied. they both were standing there, still. "um...so what did you call me here for Natsu-kun ?","Natsu-kun....?" He blushed a little and looked the other way, "um...the thing is....i...i like you Lucy.." Natsu took a glance at Lucy and saw that her eyes were widened. "uhhh...say something Lucy..." Natsu was trying to make Lucy talk. "um.... Natsu-kun...i..i don't like you..i like someone else actually...im sorry.." Lucy said politely, trying not to break his heart. "oh....okay I understand.." Natsu smiled and walked to the roof door. "I'm sorry to waste your time Lucy... but I will make you fall for me..." Natsu said and left.

"So we meet again huh?" I hear a voice near me, I look beside me and see that it was Jellal standing there, "ehhh.." He sat beside me while drinking juice. "I guess I haven't introduced myself properly to you.. I'm Jellal Fernandes. nice to meet you." he smiled, I smiled back and introduced myself, "I'm Erza scarlet..nice to meet you too.." we both went quite, "um...i want to tell you something Erza.. are you free after school ?" He asked me hesitating. "eh...um..yeah I guess.." I was surprised he asked me that, and I didn't have an answer. I acted so dumb. "Okay then. I will meet you at the gate after school..bye.." Jellal said, he got up, waved his hand and ran to his friends. "bye..." I mumbled to myself and waved back slightly.

I went back to my class, "Erza why are you so red ?" Levy asked me and giggled. "eh...ehhhhh...it's nothing..." I went and sat at my place. I looked out the window, I kept thinking of him.. my heart started beating... it didn't beat when he asked me then why now ?