Avoid

"That's why Erza..just go out with me for a week, that's all I need.."

"Huh...?"

I looked into Gray's eyes and he in mine.

Although he was saying for a week, I felt his heart was asking forever.

Those cold eyes were painful to look at. I lowers my gaze onto the ground and slightly started to swing again.

Gray got up and reached out his hand in front of me.

"Erza..will you be my girlfriend ?" He asked. The tone in his voice changed.

I looked at his hand, but I hesitated to hold it.
I wasn't really sure what I was doing, or what I was going to do right was right or wrong.
In fact..I wasn't really sure what I am thinking but eventually I accepted his hand and looked directly into his eyes.

"Yes.." I replied as softly as a mouse.

Gray gently squeezed my hand and pulled me up, embracing me in his arms.

For a second there, I got shocked and was about to push him back, however somehow, In a second my mind changed and I couldn't do it. I couldn't push him away from me.

"Erza...just for this one week..don't look at any other guy.."

I didn't know what to say, should I have said "okay I won't look at other guy except you" ? Or maybe keeping quiet is the only answer I could give him right now.

----

My mom told me to go to school today, since I pretty much missed a lot on my studies.

I lied to her that I was still feeling a little sick but nowadays that doesn't work, so I guess I have no choice but to get out of the house and do some studying.

Lucy came by my house so that we can walk to school together. She briefly filled me up on some of the subjects and told me all that happened at school.

Two days I miss school and Levy and Gajeel are dating and Mira and Laxus broke up.

Lucy says the school is all talks about those two couples right now.

Besides, I don't really care about them anyways. I have my own matters to take care of

Me and Lucy directly went to our class.

As soon as I sat on my desk, Natsu walked over to me.

"Hey Erza, how have you been ?" He asked putting his hands in his pocket.

"Good, I guess." I replied with a smile as always.

"You feeling alright today ?"

"Yea..better."

"That's good, that's good." He said grinning.

I took out a few books from my bag and placed it neatly on my desk.

Natsu went over to Lucy, and I started to look out the window until the bell rang.

The view was same, the weather was same. Everything was as it was like two days ago.

I let out a sigh, just because I wanted to.

Gray's words still linger in my mind no matter how hard I try not to think about it.

Just then I heard the door slide open and some of the girls who were sitting next to me were screaming like crazy girls who just saw their favourite idol in front of them.

I got a little curious and caught a glance, but soon my glance turned into a stare.

It was Jellal. He had a few papers in his hand which he placed it on the main desk.