Lucy's birthday

Me and Jellal have been going out now, I have never been so happy, my life feels kind of different lately, Its like he changed my whole cycle of life, it's not normal anymore, its extraordinary, but one thing is weird, just after the day Jellal confessed to me, I didn't see sting anywhere, he didn't come to school, nor in the park. I'm worried for him a little.

It's March 25th today, that means it's Lucy's birthday !
Me, Jellal, Lucy and Natsu are going to karaoke today.
I still have to buy Lucy's present, so me and Jellal thought of going together.
It was 4:00 pm and I waited for Jellal at the bus stop.
I looked around waiting for him impatiently, just then I saw him running towards me.
"Erza ! I'm sorry I'm late..." , "it's okay." I smiled. "Let's go ! I know a great shop where we can get a birthday gift for lucy." He said. "Okay !" I said and we both started walking.

We came to some kind of a market, there were many kinds of different shops. We both saw a shop called "magical keys". The name sounded interesting so we thought of going in. The shop was filled with a lot of keys of different sizes and shapes. "Wow this place is awesome..." I said. "Hahah I know right..I didn't think there would be a shop filled with keys around here...but are we going to get lucy keys Erza ?" Jellal laughed. "Well that's what I'm thinking..it will be unique, don't you think ?" I said while looking at the keys. "Yea maybe." He said and just stared around while I was searching for the perfect key for my best friend. Suddenly my eyes caught a really special kind of key, it was in gold colour and it had a cute symbol on it, I took out the key from its hanging place and called Jellal. "Jellal ! Come here." , he came to me and I showed him the key. "How is this ? I think it's cute.." , "well this really looks cute.." , "do you think I should buy it ?.." , "it's your wish Erza, if you think this is Lucy's "style" then why not." , "I think it is her style, kawaii and weird things..I'm getting the feeling she will like it." , "then go ahead and buy it.." He smiled at me, "hai !" I said and went to the counter to pay for the key. I told the shop keeper to gift wrap it too.

My gift is done, somehow I feel relived that I got a gift for Lucy in time. "Jellal aren't you going to buy lucy any gift ?" I asked, "I already got her the day before yesterday." He said. "Eh ? Then why did you tell you didn't buy it ?" , "uh...to be honest Erza, I wanted to spend more time with you that's why I lied.." I couldn't help but blush, why does he say theses kind of things all of a sudden ? ( >////< )

"I'm hungry Erza, do you wanna grab a bite ?" Jellal asked, "oh okay, I'm hungry too.." We both went to cafe nearby and sat there, I ordered something cold and Jellal ordered cappuccino. "Erza are you free this Saturday ?" , "eh ? This Saturday ?...uh yea." I nodded. "Great, then meet me at the park this Saturday at 6..." He said and smiled. "Okay.." I smiled back. I felt happy he asked me to come, but I was also nervous...