sick day

The alarm rang and I woke up, but I was not feeling well, I didn't wanted to go to school. I stayed laid on my bed and looked out the window, the sun was not too bright, it looked like it was gonna rain, I took my blanket and covered my face and slept again.

I heard my phone vibrate beside me, I woke up and checked the time, it was around 2:00 pm. I took my phone and checked who it was, it was Lucy. "hey.." I said in a sleepy tone. "Erza ! Why didn't you come to school today ?" She asked me. "I'm..uh.. im not feeling well.." I said. "oh no! Well don't worry I'm coming at your house now! You take rest okay?" , "No..its okay..you don't need to come luce.." I said, "nah I will come, I don't have any thing to do anyways, ok bye." before I could say anything else she hung up the phone. i put the phone beside me and slept again.

I heard my door bell ring, I got up slowly, wore my bunny slippers and went and opened the door. I got very weak, "Hey Erza !" Lucy shouted, as she came in, I fell on her, I could feel my weakness getting over me. i lost conscious.

I slowly opened my eyes and I could see two figures, my head was cold and it felt good. "Erza your awake.." Lucy said to me in a low voice. "hey luce.." I said and was trying to get up. "no dot get up..you need to rest.." said a voice, I looked beside Lucy and saw Natsu. "natsu...what are you doing here ?.." I asked. "what? Can't I come to my friends house if she isn't well ?" Natsu said while laughing. I smiled at him.

"I bought you soup Erza! Here drink it. you will feel better." Lucy gave me some warm soup, I got up from bed and drank it. "It's tasty.." I said. lucy smiled. I drank half of the soup and went back to bed. "if you need anything, me and Natsu are downstairs okay Erzy." Lucy and Natsu got out of the room and closed the door. I once again fell asleep.

I got thirsty, as I woke up again I saw the time, it was 5:00 pm. I was feeling a little better from before, I went downstairs to get some water for me, to my surprise Natsu was still there, he was watching t.v in the living room. "Hey..." I said, he looked back at me, and switched off the t.v "hey! Your awake..how are you feeling Erza?" He asked me. "Better.." I replied, "that's good" he said, I smiled. "Where's Lucy ?" I asked. "She went home cause she has to study, man they give us a lot of homework these days.." He said, "oh..why didn't you go? Don't you have homework Natsu ?" I asked, "nah I never do my homework hahaha.." He laughed, I giggled. "You know what..you should go home now.. it's getting dark.." I said, "eh? But your not feeling well... I will stay for a little longer Erza." , "no..just go okay? I'm feeling great !" I pushed him till the door, "ok wait..let me cook rice for you then I will leave..hmm" he said, I sighed. he smiled, I smiled back. "Fine.. But just the rice okay?" He nodded.