Not that I care

The air is heavier in my room somehow..

Gray and Jellal have been glaring at each other like wolfs, and I am just sitting here looking at them awkwardly.

Just then there was a knock on the door, and I quickly got up and opened the door.

It was Mom.

"Yes Mom ?" I asked.

"Here, I baked some cookies, be sure to give it to your friends and don't eat it all by yourself okay ?" Mom warned me.

"Alright Mom ! Thank you." I took the cookies and closed the door after Mom had left.

I walked back to my seat and placed the plate of cookies on the table in front of me.

"Uh...Cookies anyone ?" I asked giving a smile.

"I will take one." Gray said and grabbed a cookie.

Jellal didn't say anything but no one can deny chocolate cookies right ? so, without hesitating he too took one.

"These cookies are tasty." Gray said.

"Thank you, on behalf of my Mom." I said chuckling.

"Erza, can I have a word with you ?" Jellal asked.

"Eh ? Now ?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Yes Now." He said.

"But Gray-" I was about to say something but just then Jellal got up and grabbed wrist.

"I'm taking her for a minute, please excuse us." He said and dragged us me out of the room, closing the door behind us.

"What happened Jellal ?" I asked. Since the time I said Gray could stay with me, Jellal has been acting quite weirdly.

"Can you please fill me in ?" He asked.

"About what ?" I asked.

"About you and Gray, Why all of a sudden you decided to let him stay with you !" Jellal slightly yelled at me.

"Uh...Well...Gray is my childhood friend." I said.

"What ?! Are you serious ?" Jellal commented.

"Yes, I think I did mention that to you ?" I asked.

"No you didn't Erza." Jellal face palmed.

"Oh I didn't..Um..sorry ?" I hesitantly laughed.

Jellal suddenly flicked my forehead.

"Ow..What was that for ?" I asked rubbing my head.

"You should have told me about Gray.." He said.

"I thought I did." I pouted.

"No you didn't." Jellal insisted.

"Yes I did." I insisted back.

"You didn't" He said again.

"I did !" I shouted.

I was waiting for Jellal to argue back, but there were a few rapid movements to later make me realize that Jellal had kissed me.

I and Him stood there for maybe 2 seconds, but it felt as though the time was going so slow.

My mind and heart became so confused, the kiss happened so abruptly..

Jellal pulled back out of the kiss and took a few steps back.

"You didn't." He said.

I wanted to argue back but for some reason I couldn't talk.