I think im in love ( part 2 )

"...and I think I'm in love with you Erza."

I widened my eyes upon hearing those words, I didn't imagine that this would happen, it was all so sudden, "I...." Just as I was going to say something, sting came really close to me and held my wrist, "Erza...I love you." He said, i could feel my face getting warmer and warmer every second, I couldn't help but blush and feel embarrassed and awkward, he was so close to me I could feel his breath, "you guys..what are you doing in my room?" We both looked over and saw Natsu sitting right up with a shocked face, sting quickly leaned back and sat down while facing down, I did the same. "N-nothing.." Said sting. I felt that this situation will get more awkward if I stay here, "I-I uh got to go now..it's getting late." I got up, "take care Natsu and come to school tomorrow.."I said and went downstairs, before sting could get up and follow me I left Natsu's house.

I was walking back home, "what was that...that Baka, baka, baka.." I kept thinking that what he did was really embarrassing, I tried to forget it but his words just keep rotating in my head, "Erza...I love you, Erza...I love you, Erza...I love you" I shook my head three, four times and patted my face, "Erza just forget about it..." I thought.

I soon reached home and ate dinner, I got a message from lucy saying she has a lot of homework to do and blah blah blah, i replied her back and went to bed. I couldn't sleep, ugh it was so frustrating, I moved left and right the whole time, "why did he had to say that.."
---
After I left Natsu's house I went to the park where I first met Erza, "what did I do..." I looked up at the sky, and took a deep breath, "what if she will hate me now ? Was it too sudden ?" after I thought what I told to Erza, I blushed, I kept my hand in front of my face to hide that I was blushing even though there was no one there, "sting you Baka..." I said to myself, I remembered what Natsu told me back there, "sting..what were you doing..I heard everything you said to Erza...I know you like her, and I would have supported you, but there is someone else Erza likes, and I guess you know that already, so it would be better if you stay away from her..I'm telling you this cause I care for her you know." , "tch... Did he confess yet ?" I asked, "no...", "then there's no problem if I confess first right ? She might fall for me first.." , "...." , "I'm going now, take care.".

"I will do anything to get you to love me Erza..." I sighed.