PLANNING.

Jason POV

We all heard some really heart broken but the sound was familiar.
So I thought of confronting Apollo since its his department.

" JASON TO EARTH" my fiancé snapped the finger in front of my face.

" Yeah" I said after taking a long breath.

" What happened? You seems to be in deep thoughts? " Piper asked with worried face.

" Nah!!! It's just planning about wedding. "

" Awww!! My hubby is taking a lot on his shoulder. Don't worry we girls are going to do all the job done. But you owe us something in return. "

" Yeah sure"

" Since we all know tomorrow the singer of the UNKNOWN BAND is coming on air for an interview since he won 5 GRAMMY in a day and day after tomorrow he having a concert near empire state building. So can you get us the tickets? "

It took me some minutes to calculate that all the girls in the camp are crazy About this band.

So I guess I had some work to do.

" Sure I will get you"

Piper kissed my cheeks and went .

There was one more thing that was keeping me busy these days is Jack.

I don't know if I can hold this fact anymore.

I think I should tell Annabeth about this , since Jack is his boyfriend.

But I can not tell this to her in front of him.
But they are always together. So how actually can I do it?

I think I should be loyal to myself and accept the fact that if I created Jack as my enemy then I can really have some bad days.

This guy has been trained by Annabeth, which means he is equal to Percy in sword fighting.
This guy is son of a war god which is not a good opponent.
Worst is he is blessed by Poseidon.

So he is simply the best I guess.
But I have to take my risk for better future.

Vote if you liked