"Well.....what're you then?" Vic prodded.

Alexandria shrugged, she wanted to be with him. Wanted that more than anything, but....Fred didn't deserve to be burdened with her secret. What would he do if she ever told him? Probably turn against her like everyone else. The image of Scott surfaced in her mind, she'd thought that after they had gotten closer than any other guy had been able to--that was until Fred--that he would've accepted her. But he didn't, he turned against her in a heartbeat. It didn't matter if Scott and them were sending letters of apologies, it still took a month before they began appearing.

Vic put an arm around her shoulders and sighed slightly as they tried to find their seats. "He's crazy about you, if...if you told him, he'd accept you. If not, he was never worth it and I'll simply kick his arse."

Alexandria smiled slightly, Vic always had the right things to say. "Have you seen some of these girls? Honestly, a few of these dresses are just a bit too short," Vic whispered with a goofy smile, trying to make the mood bright again.

Alexandria hugged him tightly, "oh Vici....where did you see those?"

"Three rows behind us, they were two girls that were at Hogwarts for the tournament."

"Didn't one of them....snog you at the Yule Ball?"

"Oh honey, we did a lot more than snog," Vic snorted.

"Hush! There are adults around!" Alexandria laughed.

"Oh like they care," Vic scoffed.

The ceremony started shortly after that, Alexandria tried to pay attention but she couldn't. Fred kept looking at her as he stood beside his brothers. Alexandria chewed on her lip, wanting beyond anything to just tell him that she wanted them to be together. A couple. The perfect couple as Vic put it lately. But a big part of her told her it was a mistake, mostly the side that was knocking in the back of her mind about how she wanted something just as red as red wine. But so much sweeter.

"I forgot to mention that you're so incredibly beautiful," Fred whispered between kissing her and pulling her closer to him as they danced.

"I forgot to mention just how dashing you are."

Fred smirked, "I'm always dashing, love."

Alexandria laughed, Fred let go of her and she twirled on the spot, getting a few glares when she moved into a few couples by accident.

"Have you decided what we are yet?" Fred was still smiling, he looked entirely nervous but hopeful as he waited for her answer.

"I want--"

"The minister has fallen. They are coming....."

Everything stopped, silence fell before screams and panic ensured, Fred's grip tightened around Alexandria, pulling her closer to him as they looked around.

"Lexi!" Vic appeared, gripping her arm tightly, "we have to go. Right now."

Alexandria stepped out of Fred's grip and shook her head, "I'm not leaving."

An explosion erupted behind them and both ducked as Fred sprang to action and ran off, "we have to. If they get you...." Vic didn't need to finish that sentence. They both knew what would happen.

"I have to stay and help," Alexandria refused logic before pulling out her wand and springing to action beside Charlie Weasley.

Vic sighed, knowing that he needed to help as well, Alexandria would regret running but in the end Vic knew it was a cowardly thing to do and Alexandria wanted action. She was never one to back away from a fight. It was the Hufflepuff in her, they never refused to help.Chivalry beating logic.