Chapter 23

Enjoy ;)

~*~*~

With a scream Alexandria thrashed in her bed until she finally fell off with a thump, she quickly looked around as she realized this wasn't the cellar but a bedroom. Before Alexandria could even untangle herself from the blanket, four men with very tousled hair barged through the door, wands raised high as they surveyed the scene.

Alexandria peered over the edge of her bed at them, raising an eyebrow as she took in the boys: Bill stood in just trousers and ran a hand through his hair, Fred and George stood in white shirts and trousers, their hair flying everywhere. Vic looked the most comical in his boxers and tank top with his hair flying in every possible angle, the blonde tips were sprayed out everywhere as he studied her. Everyone visibly relaxed as Fleur rushed to help Alexandria from the floor.

"Bloody hell, Lexi! What's gotten into you?" Vic breathed when he lowered his wand. "I thought you were getting murdered in here." Alexandria tried to smile but it turned into a grimace, Vic was partly correct.

"What happened?" Fleur chuckled slightly when she managed to remove the blankets from around Alexandria's feet and lifted her to her feet.

"I...I had a nightmare," Alexandria whispered. She looked away from the boys, flinching when she noticed Fred standing there, it had been another one of him.

Fleur frowned at her reaction, noting that earlier she seemed almost normal, but now Alexandria seemed like she had just before they looked at her memories.

"What happened in your dream?" Fleur questioned comfortingly rubbing circles into her back.

Alexandria looked over to the boys as she stepped closer to Fleur the longer she looked at Fred, feeling nervous and shaky. With a deep breath, Alexandria leaned forward and whispered in Fleur's ear what she had seen. Fleur gave a comforting smile, "I will make you some tea. Just try to relax," Fleur helped her away from the bed, ushering the boys out.

"What did she tell you?" Bill yawned as his arm found his wife's waist.

Fleur looked at the four boys who stood gathered on the landing and sighed, "her dream was of Fred."

"What happened?" Vic demanded.

Fleur chewed on her lower lip and sighed, "Fred tortured and tried to kill her."

"I thought those would lessen since she's with us," George questioned.

"It could've resurfaced," Bill spoke quietly. "You saw what they did to her. Torturing for countless hours for information, manipulating her memories...no one could walk from that and come out unharmed."

"But...I thought she was fine," Fred frowned.

"It's not like this is going to disappear after one conversation. Possibly having her relive the past four months wasn't brilliant....we don't even know how deep they altered her memories, it could also just simply be trauma related," Vic commented and stopped on the top of the stairs as a thought occurred to him, "I'll be right back."

There were no objections as Vic turned around, he walked back into Alexandria's small room where she was curled on her bed with her back to the door.

"Lexi, I had a thought," Vic commented.

Alexandria looked up at him as he scooted onto her bed, forcing her to sit up, "well go on, Mr. Ravenclaw."

"The memories were taken into the pensieve, they'll never hurt you again. That's the point of a pensieve, it separates your memories so that you can view them as a third party. But seeing as you had to revisit them...that could bring up some nightmares, but what I'm curious about is that I know you. And that scream sounded just like before...Lexi, you're hiding some of those glorious memories, aren't you?"