Chapter 30

I dedicate this chapter to a fabulous writer. Seriously, she has amazing works! She hasn't made it to this chapter yet but I remember what she said she liked my Vic character (who is completely my own) and this is so Vic centered that I hope that if she ever gets to this chapter she'll love him

Please Enjoy!

~*~*~

"How did you manage to keep the apartment while at the safe house?" Alexandria watched Vic unlock the door and step aside for Alexandria to enter first followed by the Weasley Twins.

"Easy, Lexi. Magic," Vic snorted as if that solved everything. "Everyone make yourself at home, I'll go see if there's anything left to drink around here."

Alexandria rolled her eyes, "I have to show you something," she whispered lowly to Vic as the others took seats around the small living room. Alexandria flicked her wand, music immediately filled the silence as Vic and her left the room.

Alexandria's eyes rove the apartment, noticing dust had settled during it's occupant's absence. Vic began to rummage through cabinets, digging for anything as he hummed along to the music, moving his hips rhythmically. "Did you get a tattoo while you were gone? I told you, those are just trash. Although...I've always wanted one. I was thinking of getting something on my wrists, you know?" He mused as he continued his search.

Alexandria glared at Vic, placing the vial of deep red blood beside the sink, Vic stopped ranting and stared at it in astonishment as he stood up straighter.

"Is that what I think it is?" Vic whispered, his eyes going wide.

Alexandria nodded, Vic snatched it and held it before him, moving the bottle in his hands this way and that underneath the dim kitchen light. "It's the cure for vampirism," Alexandria affirmed.

"How did....how did you get this?" He looked at her in shock. The two of them had been searching ever since Vic had learned of Alexandria's aliment, and now here it was in front of them, as if it were something out of a fairy tale.

"It's hard to explain...but basically the creator gave it to me," Alexandria rubbed her neck.

"You mean Liam? Liam the great....gave you the cure?" Vic said in disbelief. Alexandria nodded as Vic set it back down, he studied it questionably, "you're going to take it right?"

"I don't know," Alexandria whispered, finally confessing her feelings over it aloud.

Vic raised an eyebrow, "but...this is what you've wanted. This is what we've spent two years researching! You can't honestly tell me that you don't know what to do anymore."

Alexandria shrugged, pulling her hair into a pony tail, "I just...what if I don't need to take it anymore?"

Vic looked confused, flicking his wand so the music became louder, to hide their conversation from their guests in the other room, "Lexi. You've wanted this cure for two years, all you've wanted was to be normal! That's why you forced me to join Dumbledore's Army with you and the twins, because it made you feel normal. What's changed your--oh....oh." He stopped talking, a hand raising to his mouth in shock, "it's because of Fred, isn't it?"

"No it's not," Alexandria said defensively, but Vic could see right through her.

Vic nodded, a vein in his forehead jumping out noticeably, Alexandria instinctively backed away from him. "Next month you will have been a vampire for three years, next month we would have more or less been searching for this ruddy cure for three years. Are you telling me, that you no longer want it because of a fucking guy?! Do you know what I've endured to help you all this time, what I've sacrificed, and now you're saying its all for nothing?!"