Chapter 10

"Lex, they're starting to pile up!"

"Just chuck them all!"

Vic groaned as he sat down beside the small pile of letters that had been collecting on their coffee table. Each one was from a student of Hogwarts stating they were sorry for their behavior. The only reason why they were sorry was because things were starting to get too real in the world they were possibly frigtened that Alexandria would appear on their doorstep for some blood. At least that's how Alexandria and Vic were viewing the letters.

"This ones from Scott!" Vic cried to Alexandria.

Alexandria's footsteps rushed down the hall and she looked at the letter critically. "Burn it, I don't want to hear from him," she muttered.

Vic nodded but as Alexandria turned her back he pocketed the letter, wanting to read it, "are you off to work today?"

"Yes," Alexandira sighed, "I'll be back late."

"Fred?" Vic raised an eyebrow as Alexandria nodded while putting in her diamond earrings Vic had bought her three years ago, "that's the....fifth date since the first, care to share something with me?"

"Seriously need to find you someone...you can't go living through me for forever," Alexandria muttered.

"Oh, my love....what will I do without your witty comments," Vic laughed.

"Witty comments? If you want witty then may I sugg--"

"If you don't leave now you'll be late to work," Vic interrupted.

Alexandria huffed before reaching for her purse and heading for the door, Vic smirked slightly, he loved how easily it was to get rid of Alexandria sometimes. "Wait, how much have you had?" Vic called as her hand reached the knob.

"The potion and a bottle two days ago," Alexandria recited with a bored voice.

Vic nodded, "you have to drink tonight then."

Alexandria sighed, "I'm fine! Honestly I am."

"I'm not letting you go without it," Vic said strictly.

Alexandria looked at him and glared, "I can do what I want."

Vic rolled his eyes and shook his head, "when you kill Fred because you were thirsty, I told you so."

Alexandria's lip twitched as she glared, from here he could see her fangs protrude out and she flipped her hair over her shoulder as she left the apartment.

Vic opened the seal on the letter and read the scrawled writing, laughing slightly at how pathetic Scott's attempts at apologizing actually were. With a chuckle Vic tore up the paper and tossed it over his shoulder without a second thought as he took a sip of his morning coffee.

It seemed that many people were sending letters, all apologizing for the way they acted. Alexandria stopped reading them but Vic enjoyed them all, the pleas of many were rather interesting.

Humming along to the music from the stereo in the living room, Vic walked onto the small balcony they had. Along the edges were some of Alexandria's favorite plants, especially the lambs ears, they were featured in each box that hung along the railing. Vic rubbed one between his fingers, feeling the silky softness.

From the balcony, Vic could see people walking the street, hurrying off to work. He saw Alexandria flipping her hair over her shoulder as she passed two younger men who did a double take as she passed.

"Alexandria!" Vic called, Alexandria looked up, searching for a moment before she waved slightly. "Have a nice day!"

Alexandria smiled and gave a thumbs up before continuing her walk to work.