Chapter 12

"Isn't anyone going to miss you?" Alexandria giggled as Fred kissed her neck.

"I don't care, I missed you," Fred muttered against Alexandria's skin before biting the base of her neck gently. "You're more important than this wedding."

They were in the garage, hidden away from everyone else as people began arriving for the wedding. The second Alexandria and Vic had apparated to the Burrow Fred had pulled her away and they'd been enjoying their privacy rather intimately. Fred had Alexandria sitting on a wooden workbench, her dress hiked up pass her thighs and hair a mess from his hands tangling within it, Fred's hair was just as bad and his dress shirt was now laying on the ground with his belt and fly undone.

"Was it scary?" Alexandria whispered, she'd only been able to see George's ear for a few seconds before Fred had pulled her away. From what she saw, he'd had a nasty run in with dark magic.

"A few times I thought I'd never see you again," Fred stroked her cheek longingly before kissing her deeply.

"Really? I didn't get that message," Alexandria laughed as Fred smirked.

"Has anyone seen Fred?!"

Fred looked at Alexandria, the two trying to suppress laughs as Mrs. Weasley walked pass the garage door.

"Do you have to go?" Alexandria pouted as her fingers trailed down Fred's chest.

Fred nodded slightly, "we can come back here later," he gave a wink and began to get his dress shirt and begin buttoning it.

"Freddie...." Alexandria asked nervously, Fred looked at her. His heart contracting painfully at how beautiful she looked, even with her hair a mess--thanks to him. "What....exactly are we?"

Fred gave a small smile, fixing his last button and kissing her more passionately than he'd done since entering the garage. "What do you want to be?"

Alexandria had never felt more speechless and as her cheeks turned scarlet Fred smirked.

"Whatever you decide is what we are," Fred kissed her cheek. "Sadly I have to go." He looked at her expectantly.

"Go then," Alexandria smiled, Fred seemed disappointed but he smiled before walking out of the garage.

"Walk of shame time then? Going at it in the garage, you dirty girl." Vic bumped Alexandria's shoulder as she emerged from the garage a few minutes later.

"We didn't go at it," Alexandria rolled her eyes.

"Your dress says otherwise," Vic whispered.

Alexandria looked down to see herself slightly ruffled, she looked around before smoothing everything down. She felt embarrassed as they walked toward the tent. When they reached the mouth of it, Alexandria noticed Ginny Weasley in a beautiful dress, her hair was pulled back and she looked pretty. Alexandria gave a small wave, but Ginny's eyes widen before she practically ran for it.

"That's....great," Alexandria commented.

"Look at me, Lex," vic ordered.

Alexandria raised an eyebrow, turning to Vic who looked at her before nodding. "Those veins...they're beginning to protrude, but...you look fine otherwise."

"I asked Fred what we were," Alexandria said quietly, wanting to avoid all conversations of vampire related things, wanting to feel normal for a moment.

"What happened?" Vic asked slightly excited, if only to play along with the gossip.

"He told me whatever I decided is what we are," Alexandria looked at her hands. Did he not want to admit that he didn't want her? Or was he frightened that she didn't want him?