Chapter 14

Zayn's POV:

I heard Harry was about to tell Mariam, that he is her brother, but I wasn't about to let that happen. I walked in with some flowers, which I hid behind my back. She smiled in my way. "Hey!" I said breaking up the silence. "H-hey." Mariam stuttered, "Are you okay?" I screamed running towards her aid. "I'm fine." She said out loud. "P-please don't-t leave me alone w-with Harry-y." She whispers in my ear. She was really afraid of him. I gave her the flowers that I got her, she smiled and mumbled me, a thank you.

I walked over to Harry, as if I was greeting him, but actually I was giving him a message. "Don't tell her anything, and if you even think about trying to hurt her, I will beat you to death." I threaten Harry. He glups, nodding.

"Mariam, I am really sorry for what I have done to you, but I swear I was out of my mind, I know there in no way you could forgive me, but could you give me a chance please." Harry begged Mariam. "I-I," She was at loss of words. "I really don't k-know. I can't real-" she wasn't able to form words.

"You can answer me later." He smiled at her, I know Harry's her brother but I feel so jealous. So I place my hand over her waist and pull her closer. She winces, "Ouch." A tear spills from her sore eyes. "Sorry." I apologized. I can't believe how could Harry do this to her?

"I hope you know, that I'm deeply sorr-" Harry apologized again. "Harry, before you apologize again, you should know that what you did to me is unforgivable. You had billions of chances, instead of millions but you never stopped, you always went further and tried to hurt me more. You were starving me to death." Her eyes were glassy. "So I'm gonna need a lot of time, but before anything, I need to know why did you do this?" She asked him, which made my heart ache.

I really didn't want Harry to tell Mariam, I don't wanna know how will she react. She is very sick right now. Harry gave me 'I'm sorry' look and started to spill, "I'm-" Here it comes....

Mariam's POV:

Finally, I'll know why I have been tortured all my life. "I'm-" Harry was cut off by Dr. Marie walking in. "I can see you're doing a lot better," She smiled. "So any pain?" She asks. "Yeah, my side hurts, a lot." I speak truthfully. "Oh, that must be because of the surgery." She smiled assuring me. "W-what s-surgery?" I was very confused. "Miss, did no one tell you? You had a kidney failure, so you friend, there helped you. I should tell you he is a hero. You would have never made it without him." She explained to me, referring to Harry as 'my friend'.

"H-harry? Y-you-u helped me? I mean w-why?" I ask running out words. "I'll leave you alone, now." Dr. Marie said walking out. "Why?" I ask again. "Because, I'm your-r-" Harry was interrupted by Zayn. "Your friend! He's your friend." Zayn said quickly, but I could sence something wrong. "No, Zayn!" Harry groand angrily. "I'm your half brother." He said. "What?!" I literally scream. "Mariam, calm down." Zayn tells me. I try to breathe. "Are you kidding?" I ask. I felt everything was spinning, my heart monitor was making a lot of noises. "Dr. Marie!!" Zayn screamed. Lights and sounds were fading, until a cloud of unconsciousness washed over me.

*

I heard a beeping sound next to me. "W-what happened?" I questioned. All eyes in the room were staring at me. Even Liam, Louis, Niall and Dr. Marie were all here. "Miss Anderson, you fainted and this isn't right. You should rest, and eat, a lot." Dr. Marie warned me. "When can she go home?" Zayn asked. "I'm sorry but I can't answer that question; before she can go home, we must make sure she is healthy again." Dr. Marie took a brief look at my file. "And by this rate, I'm deeply sorry to say, not anytime soon." She stated, Zayn nodded understanding.

He walked over to me. "I promise, you're gonna be okay." He gave me a reassuring smile. I cracked a weak smile. "But did anyone of you know that Harry's my brother?" I mumble. "Well, we did know before you did with a little." Niall answered truthfully.

"So you were going to keep this from me?"

They all looked away. "Not forever, but I was worried you might get all freaked out." Zayn explained. "This isn't a reas-" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt my chest raising up and down. "Just take a deep breath." Liam told me, slowly. I nodded and did as told. "Let's drop this, please." Niall asked, I nodded, gaining control of my breathing.

*

The whole day passed and Dr. Marie said I was getting better and If I was still okay till tomorrow, I will able to go home soon. A nurse walked in with another tray full of injections. 'Just great!' Note the sarcasm.

I took a deep breath and never let it out. I kept trying to get my mind to think of anything else but I failed. The pain was unbearable. I saw Zayn walking next to me, with a warm smile drawn on his face. He held my hand and I grabbed his back. Soon enough, the blooldy nurse was done making holes in me. "Thank you." I mumbled. He kissed my forehead.

'Why did Zayn suddenly change?' I ask.

I really did want to know the reason, but still I loved it. Zayn has became caring, loving and kind. And honestly, I never thought that 'My bully', Zayn Malik had a soft side where he can be the perfect guy.

* The next day *

I got up from bed early. Finally, I changed back into my clothes. Zayn was next to me all the time, he checked me out and he held me hand all the way to his house. Zayn opened the door for us to enter. I did so and walked to his room. I threw myself on the bed and he jumped next to me.

"Hey, it's been so long since we made out." He smirked. "First, there is this question, which is killing me alive," I stop waiting to see his reaction. "Go ahead." He smiles. "Why did you change?- I mean all of a sudden, you care about me and-" He places a finger on my lips, gesturing me to stop blathering on. He licked his bottem lip and then spoke. "I changed because, deep down, I knew what I was doing was wrong, and it needed to stop before it got too serious." He explains running his hand through his jet black hair, which made him sexier that anything you could imagine.

"And I really feel something for you." He spilt the beans. "W-what?" I choke on my slaiva. "As I said, I like you, Mariam Elene Anderson." Zayn yelled my full name. I couldn't take it anymore, I jumped at him and kissed him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me and kissed me back passionately. "I don't think you're so bad yourself." I sassed. Our kissing soon turned into a making out session.

*

I was lying next to Zayn on his bed. The T.V was on, making me groan from the noise. I tried to get up, but I noticed that Zayn was gripping on waist. I smiled and truned to face him. He was sleeping, he looked so sexy. I played with his soft hair. He looked like an angle. Then he opened one eye and analyzed my face, then smirked.

Out of the blue, he got up and jumped on me he started kissing me as he slowly moved lower and lower, till he reached my neck and by mistake I moaned his name! He smirked like a devil and he started leaving love bits whenever he could. I bit my lower lip, trying to moan again, only this time will be a lot louder.

He lifted my shirt slowly, and then he gasped in horror. "Z-zayn, i-is there-r something-g w-wrong?" I struggle with words. "Did he do this?" Zayn asked gesturing to my purple blueish stomach. I nodded slowly. Zayn moved closer to my ear. "I'm so sorry, I didn't help you earlier." He apologized. Flashbacks came back from the previous days, making tears spill out of my eyes.

"Babe, are you okay?" Zayn asks. It was the first time he called me 'Babe' but still the memories of the torture, floated in my mind, making tear rush out of my eyes. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-I mean did I hurt you?" Zayn boomed at me. "It's o-okay." I stutter, when I felt two toned muscular arms were wrapped around me protectively. "Shhh, don't cry." He hushed me softly. I hugged him back as he held my fragile body against his muscular chest.

"Thank you, Zayn. Thanks so much for helping me. I really need you by my side right now."

"I always will."

"Really?"

"I promise."

He kissed my forehead, and we hugged till we fell asleep. I really hope Zayn keeps his promise.

......................

Please comment and vote

Thanks 💕🙈🐶