Chapter 5

Five days passed since Zayn was really kind to me but at school, he was the ugly feeling less monster, he used to be. He bullied me as usual. And today was the worst day of my life. I will live under the same roof, with my bully and when his friends come to visit him. I will get a beating lesson each time.

It was time for school. I got dressed, I wore a white dress a blue jeans jacket and brown boots and I wore matching a bracelets and I always wore the locket mum gave me. I headed to school and Niall waited for me as we walked together, I was building a great friendship between me and Niall. We became really close friends.

When I got there I had art which means, I get to sit next to Zayn. In the same fucking class room, where we breathe the same air. I mentally rolled my eyes.

I went to the class room and sat next to Zayn, all the time he kept poking me and hitting me and kicking my leg until I just exploded! "Zayn, stop being a child and act like you have a life for a couple of seconds!" I screamed in the middle of the class. Mrs. Sally, our art teacher looked really angry and kicked me out of her class.

'Awesome! Just what I needed. But on the bright side, I was away from Zayn.'

In my free time, I was wandering around, when I felt someone's hand, cover my mouth. It was Harry! He brought me into some old staff room. Where Zayn, Louis and Liam were also there. My eyes widen up and then I felt a hand contact with my face, it was Harry's hand. It hurt me so much.

Liam punched my stomach and I felt my body collapse to the floor. Liam was well built, he was really strong. I tried to gather some power and stand up or at least block any punches or kicks but sadly, I failed. I was too weak. I probably couldn't even stand up for one of them. "P-please stop. I-I can't t-take it." I stutter.

"Well Mariam! I guess that I'm not the child anymore." Zayn grinned at me while kicking my stomach. I felt so dizzy and everything was blur. I saw black spots every where and the sounds were fading, all the names they called me, soon disappeared. And I was stuck in a black void.

*

*

I woke up with Niall next to me. I was extremely confused. "N-Niall?" I asked his face lit up and was focused on me. "I am so happy you woke up!" He said coming closer to me. "Niall, where a-am I?" I stuttered. "You are in my room." He said with a smile.

"I am-What? Dad is expecting me to be home like, right now! What time is it?" I asked. "Mmm-It is 04:17 but don't worry! I talked to your dad. He called on your mobile and you were unconscious, so I answered the phone and told him, I am your friend and we are just hanging out for a little." Niall said to me which I kind of felt a little calm. "I am so sorry but I really need to go. And thank you so much for your help." I hugged him And waved goodbye. "Bye!" He replied.

*

I ran home, I saw dad in the room with tears covering his face. "Dad! I am so sorry I really am." I apologize as I went to him and hugged him, tightly. He hugged me back, like his life depended on it. "I thought you hated me and you don't want to see me." He cried. "No dad! Never! I could never ditch you, I love you with all my heart, dad." I said with hot tears running down my face. "I will miss you so much." I mumbled.

I cried to his muscular chest, "I got you this. So you will never forget me!" Dad tried to crack a smile as he handed me a box.

"I will never forget my one and only father." I replied with a weak smile.

I went up to my room and packed my things I had two suitcases I held one with each hand and looked to my room and I will never forget you, mom.

Some hot tears ran down my face. I didn't care to wip them. I walked down and saw Trisha at the front of the door, waiting for me with a warm smile.