Chapter 13

Harry's POV:

Yesterday, after she started bleeding, I decided to stop, maybe this is enough. I walked out slamming the door.

*Next day*

I got off of my bed. I was analyzing the kitchen's wall. I don't understand, how is she still alive it's been four days and she didn't eat or drink anything. I walked up and got ready to beat Mariam again. I hate her name. Roughly, I pushed the basements's door open, to see her in the corner, she wasn't moving. I walked towards her. "Stand up bitch." I yell. She moves her head slowly. "P-please, d-don't h-hu-rt me-e." She stutters. Her face was covered in blood, all of her body was actually.

"I said get up." I said firmly. She was shaking terribly as she tried to stand up, but failed and she fell back hitting her back to the wall. She was biting her lips as she looked into my eyes. Her stare it reminded me of mom. She had the same pain look in her eyes. I couldn't believe it. "I beg you, please s-stop." She cries her eyes out. I didn't know what to do. I was lost in deep thought. But then I remembered what she did to me.

I kicked her getting all my anger out. "Owe.." She bawls her sore eyes out, but she deserved this. I kicked her body more couple of times until she stopped moving completely.

'This is not good.' I thought.

Zayn's POV:

I have no fucking idea where Mariam is. I couldn't track her stupid phone. She has been lost for four days. I'm dying from inside. Niall never left my side, which made me know, how much of a great friend he is, and how I let him down. I was stupid for doing this and I regret it.

Then there was a knock on the door. My face lit up like a two year old. Could it be? Has she finally came back? I thought happily, but all my dreams crashed when I saw Louis. "What do you want Louis?" I spat with venom. "There is something I must tell you, but before I do, you must calm down." He told me but this made me even angrier. "Louis, if you have anything to say, fucking do it 'cause I don't have time for this shit." I tell him closing the door but he stops me.

"I know where Mariam is." He says quickly. And as soon as I heard these words, my blood boils with anger. "You are so fucking dead, Tomlinson." I yelled as I jumped on him and threw an uncountable number of punches to his face, which was now bleeding because of me. "Zayn! What are you doing?" Niall shouts at me as he gets me off of Louis. "He fucking knows where is Mariam and he never told us." I groan. Niall looked at Louis, "Where is she?" He screams. "S-she's at-t Har-ry's." He stutters. I was filled with fear. I yanked Louis into the backseat of my car and Niall sat next me.

I drove as fast as I can to Harry's house. I dialed his phone number. It was ringing and he actually picked up. "Harry, you son of a bitch, I hope you rot in hell. You mother fuc-" I was cut off by him. " Zayn, Mariam is not breathing, but her heart is still beating." He said worried. "Fucking take her to the nearest hospital, you fucking idiot." I cruse at him and with that he hangs up.

*

Harry texted me the address. I drove to the hospital. And I rushed in looking for Mariam. I rushed to the first nurse I saw. "What room is Mariam Anderson?" I ask her. "She is in room 258." She tells me checking her clipboard. "Thank you." I say racing in the halls trying to find her room, until I did. I walked in, she was laying lifelessly on the white hospital bed. Her face was covered with cuts, bruises, wounds and scratches. A huge air mask was placed on her pale face. I walked over close her motionless body and kneeled down. "Thank god, you're alive." I whisper in her ear. I kissed her forehead, softly.

Then Harry walked in. And I exploded. "You are a feeling-less manwhore." I spit at him, punching his face. He fell back from the impact of the hit. He had a black eye. "You have one second to start explaining yourself or I will murder you, right here, right now." I spat at him. "I will tell you everything." He said defeated.