A week later

Sasuke kept looking at Naruto, every now and then, a curious glance was thrown his way. Naruto didn't blame him; of course he was acting weird. A week ago, something had happened to Naruto and even now, the boy kept blaming himself for not being able to do anything. Did that really happen? Had it just been his imagination? Naruto had found it so hard to believe that he was a victim; he was in denial. This didn't happen to him, did it? No, it couldn't have.

He knew everyone at the party, there's no way anybody could've done that to him, right? They were all his friends, family even. Pein and Kisame had been knocked out, Sakura and Ino had continued drinking with Deidara and Sasori. Hinata had gone home, giving Tenten, Sai and Choji a ride home as they were too drunk to drive. Itachi was with Konan, and Kyu had been with his friends. Even Gaara and his siblings had spent their entire time in the kitchen mixing drinks.

Naruto couldn't remember, no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't. His memory was a mess since all he could remember was blacking out and opening his eyes to a most surreal sight. Was there even anybody in the room to begin with? Had it all been a lucid dream? Try as hard as he must, he just couldn't remember let alone come to terms with it. He couldn't believe it even happened, he didn't want to believe.

Sasuke sat and ignored the conversations happening around them while he kept his eyes on a spaced out Naruto. Once feeling like the silence seemed to cover them enough, he spoke. "So," Sasuke picked his food, watching as Naruto once again spaced out for what seemed to be the umpteenth time this week. "Sakura's joining us this afternoon if you don't mind." He raised his fork to his mouth, waiting for Naruto to say something before biting into it. "Naruto?"

"It's fine." The blond answered, his voice cracking a bit as he came back to his surroundings. "I mean, I don't mind, she can come along." He clarified, looking down at his plate and noticing he had barely eaten anything.

Sasuke raised his eyebrows as he chewed slowly and stared as Naruto picked his food but not once taking a bite. "Okay, that's it." The Uchiha dropped his fork on his plate loudly, gathering the attention of the other people having breakfast outside. "Something's wrong with you. You've been acting weird since last week, now what is it?"

"W-what? No I haven't. I'm fine." Naruto lied, furrowing his eyebrows as he took a bite out of an unappetizing strip of chicken. "You're seeing things."

"Seeing things?" Sasuke asked. "Naruto, you've zoned out for the hundredth time since we woke up, and that was barely two hours ago. You almost got hit by that biker back there and now you're telling me you're fine with Sakura joining us? Come on, babe. Usually you would fight me to call her and cancel, but instead you're agreeing. Something happened, Naruto. Now tell me, what is it?"

"What? N-nothing happened, I swear. I just don't feel like arguing today." Naruto nervously looked down at his hand as Sasuke reached out and gave him a soft grip. Feeling anxious, Naruto clumsily snatched his hand from the Uchiha's and accidentally knocked down the tall glass of water on the floor. "S-shit!"

"I got it." The waiter walked over, carefully picking up the large pieces of glass before walking inside the establishment and coming back with a broom. Sasuke eyed the nervous blond with narrowed eyes as he kept apologizing to the waiter.

"You don't trust me?" Sasuke then asked, his voice sounding hurt as he looked over towards the blue eyed male. "Naruto, look at me." He ordered, getting Naruto's attention off the small glass shreds on the floor.

Did Naruto really trust Sasuke? Of course he did, but...would Sasuke believe him if he told him? How would he react? Most victims weren't believed of such accusations, much less if they had no idea who it was. What would happen if Naruto came out and said it? What are the chances that Sasuke would believe him?