Chapter 30

Blue's POV
1 month till delivery
I can't believe that I've been pregnant for 8 months already! It feels like just yesterday that Stephen just won the championships. Our baby is going to come into this world in November and we can't wait especially Riley. She helps so much around the house now and is so sweet. Stephen and I found out that we're having a baby boy. He was so happy he was jumping up and down. So right now me and Stephen are driving to Sonya's house because she hasn't seen me in like 5 months and she wanted to see if everything was okay.

Stephen- You okay babe?

Me- Yeah I was just thinking about our new baby boy.

Stephen- I feel like we're forgetting something.......WHAT ARE WE NAMING HIM?!"

Me-*laughs* We still have time to think about that.

Stephen- I was thinking Ryan.

Me- I really like that name.

I looked at my stomach and started to rub my belly.

Me- You like that name? Baby Ryan.

I felt kicking.

Me- He likes it!! He's kicking.

Stephen smiled and grabbed my hand as we got out the car and walked up the porch. When Stephen opened the door the lights turned on and everyone jumped up and...

People- SURPRISE!!!!

It was a baby shower! Everyone was here my Mom, Dad, Sydel, Seth, Sonya, Dell, Klay, Michelle, Hannah and more of our friends. I haven't see. Klay and Michelle for so long they actually looked happy and the same.

Me- Omg!

Stephen- You like it baby?

I just stood there cause I felt some water come down my leg knowing my water just broke. Everyone looked at me confused and I felt like if I opened my month a scream would come out.

Stephen- Baby are you okay?

I shook my head.

Sonya- What's wrong?

???- Wait.

I looked up and saw my mom coming from behind the table closer to me. I haven't seen her since forever.

Mom-Look. She's going into labor!!

She yelled while pointing to my leg which was wet. Stephen started to panic and looked like he was going to pass out.

Stephen- Wh..what!?!? I'll go start the car.

Mom and Sonya- Lets go.

They each grab my arm and take me out the door. They set me in the car.

Sonya- Take care honey. And don't forget keep breathing.

She smiled and went inside. My Mom walked up to me.

Mom- Can't believe that my baby is having a baby. I love you.

She kissed my head and I held her hand and let go a few seconds later. I started to get pain in my stomach and it felt so bad. Stephen grabbed my hand. And looked in my eyes .

Stephen- Lets go have a baby.
💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
Thanks so much for reading. I know I haven't wrote for like a year and I'm sorry. And OMG I GOT 1K READERS!!!!! Thank you guys so much!! I know that's not a lot but to me that's a lot. Please keep reading I'll try my best to keep updating.

-GSWarrior#34