Chapter 6

Blues POV
Me-Can I go home now Klay?
It was after the party and everyone had left and Klay still wouldn't let me go and I'm trying to just go home and change out of these wet clothes.
Me- You know the mountains aren't just around the corner. Its going to take me probably a half hour or an hour to get home.
Klay- I haven't seen you for like a year almost,*frowns* I just wanted to spend time with my only sister.(I'm Klay's only sister and we have 2 other brothers that play basketball and baseball).
Me-Awww did Klay miss his big sister that much?
I say to him in a baby voice.
Klay-Maybe😠
He says in a angry baby voice.Making the both of us laugh.
Me- Oh and what happened to telling me very thing that happens in your life?
Klay- What do you mean?
Me- Your girlfriend, Hannah?
Klay- Oh yeah........
He started to blush like a lot.
Me-So why didn't you tell me about her?
Klay- I just forgot I always lost time with her and I just wanted to keep her a serect you know?
Me- No I don't know and wait are you telling me that I would go around and tell people about your girlfriend?
Klay- No, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you.
He says with his head down.
Me- It's ok I'm messing with you I know how busy you are now a days.😃
Klay's face starts to lighten up a bit but then his face falls again.
Klay- Hey I wanted to talk to you about something very important.
He says looking a little mad and serious I wonder what was on his mind.
Me- What's on your mind little bro?
Klay- Um..... are you really still dating Drake?
Me- Yeah why do you ask?
Klay- I don't like the way that he treats you like he is hiding something and I don't like it at all.
Me- What are you trying to say Kl-
Klay- I'm not done,yet.
He interrupts me. I wonder where this is coming from.
Klay- He didn't come today to the party and he treats you like trash like  sometimes you don't exist to him.He acts like nothing is wrong when there are a lot of things wrong In what he does and the way he just acts makes me super mad that he's dating you. I don't like it one bit. I thought when you first introduced me to him that he was a nice guy that he will treat you like his queen but now that I think about it that's not what he's doing.
I just stood there in shock.
Klay- So I.......want you to..........break up with him.
I just froze then I got super mad.
Me-WHAT!!!! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!
I was so mad right now that he had the balls to say all those bad things about Drake.
Klay-I can if someone is hurting you!
Me- This is my life Klay you can't tell me what to do! Oh and what are you going to tell me to do next?Go on a date with Stephen because you especially like him better then Drake.
Klay-WHAT! Stephen is the last person that I would want you to date.
Me- Ok if you don't want me to date him or Drake then what do I have then? I have nobody I don't have teammates or a beautiful girlfriend like you do to keep me company.
I started to cry and I ran straight out the door not even looking back.
Klay- Blue! Wait!
But I didn't stop when I got into the rented car I sped away, away from his crazy house and self.
30 minutes later
I made it back home and I couldn't believe my eyes.My house was so big!
I ran inside and I couldn't even imagine this. On my laptop I saw how it looked in the daytime but I never knew it looked this pretty at night😱.I saw a cool fireplace that was in the middle of the room and when I walked into my bedroom I saw that it had two glass walls but when I looked closer and saw that they were tinted so the people in the inside can see the outside but people on the outside can't see the inside.
I walked outside and I see this huge pool!
Me-Sweet!
I couldn't help but jump around like a 10 Year old I started to explore and even saw my room( well I'm guessing it's my room because where I was standing was where the view was in my room) and for sure it was tinted well that's good so no one can see me half naked in the inside.
After I explored I went to the fridge and found a banana to eat because it was 3 in the morning and I was too tired to cook anything then I went to take off my wet clothes. I can believe that my bodyguards put all this stuff in my fridge and put my clothes in my walk in closet like that's a lot of shoes to put in one place and don't forget the stairs in the closet!
I found a long black t-shirt that said "ovo" and on the back it had number 6( Number 6 as in 6 God).
So it was Drakes of course and I put on some shorts to match it.
After I was about to go to sleep I laid there and thought about what had happened today with Klay and why he would say that stuff about Drake it was just rude. Did Drake say something to Klay?
I got my phone and I was about to call him but I remembered its WAY too early to call and he wouldn't even pick up 4 in the morning neither would I though.
Maybe Klay was drinking and he didn't mean any of that stuff.
If Drake did say something to Klay then I'll confront him after the NBA all stars cause if I do it before he's not going to preform with me then.
It's just 2 more days what can happen in that much time?
After that I fell asleep thinking about Drake.
💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
I hope you guys liked this chapter I actually finished it a little faster then I would have thought😅. Vote and comment if you thought this chapter was ok and if it's not then....ok😄. Hugs and kisses😘😘💋💋
Oh don't forget to read my new book "She woke up like this" it's about Beyoncé and Michael Carter-Williams(if you guys don't know who that is it's a basketball player).
I hope you guys will read it😄
-GSWarrior#34