Chapter 2

Blues POV
I just finished my performance at V fest it was so fun!!!!I never knew that those may people listened to my music, they were even singing along.😆
"Great job, Blue!!" I heard my best friend Liz Adams tell me when I was walking off stage. "Thanks.... *huff* it means a lot from you." I tell her out of breath. "oh, and someone's here to see you😉. "She winks at me when I go to my dressing room.
When I open the door I see a big basket full of red roses on my make up counter this is what it said on the card.
'Good job on your performance today😘 Blu Blu.
--- Yours truly, Drake
"Drake?" I say confused. Was he here? Or did his bodyguards just send them😒.
Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself 'again'. I'm Blue Thompson and I'm 26 years old. Yeah yeah I know my younger brother is Klay Thompson even though we look nothing a like. I've been dating Drake for the past year now and I think that I found the one. He is so sweet to me and he sends me cute gifts that just make my day. But lately he's been acting a little weird 😕 and I don't know why. I've been singing for the past 10 years ever since I was 16 years old. I moved to Oakland because I just want to enjoy the beautiful water and see the sun set while in a peaceful place under the trees.
?- Do you like them?

I turn around and see Drake leaning on the wall.I run towards him and give him a big hug and kiss.
Me-Their very beautiful I really love them.Why didn't you tell me you were coming?

Drake-I wanted to surprise you *smiles*
😃
Me- your so sweet

Drake- You should have told me you were singing that song I would have joined you.
He was talking about 'What's my name' we wrote that song like 4 years ago when we were friends.
Me- oh well you could always sing that song with me in the NBA all stars halftime show. Do you want to?

Drake-That would be cool.

He says while he goes in for another kiss and I feel him smiling though the kiss which just makes me blush like crazy.😳

Drake- You look so cute when you blush. Like a little rose.

He says while we start to talk more about random things.Thats when I remembered about the party Klay was having for me at his house.

Me- Do you want to go to Klay's party that he's holding for me?
I asked hoping he'd say yes, but......

Drake- sorry babe I have a meeting tonight I have to go to then I'm leaving to go back to Los Angles.

Me-WHAT! You've only been here for like 15 minutes!

Drake- Maybe next time.* smiles *
Drake gives me a kiss on the head before he leaves. I turn around and start to cry. We don't share the same bond that we use to 4 months ago. I feel him just slipping away, 10 minutes later I dry my eyes and get my dress ready for Klay's party.
Me- I don't need him to have fun or to be happy at this party I'm going to have the time of my life tonight.
I say to myself before I change and get in my car to go to Klay's house.
💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
Sorry if I messed up a lot in this chapter I was in a hurry to finish this chapter😁 I have a lot of things to do today. Vote and comment please!Love you guys😘❤️❤️
-GSWarrior#34