Chapter 8

Blue's POV
9a.m.
Me and Stephen just finished our conversation on the phone so I put my phone to charge and walked into the bathroom to get all dressed up for my 12 p.m. Rehearsal in the gym.
10 a.m.
When I came out of the shower I put on some blue leggings with a pink crop top and pink shoes I put on my New York hat which was both pink and blue. When I checked the time and saw it was 10 I ran downstairs to make breakfast. I made eggs and bacon when I finished eating that I drank some orange juice and my body guards surprised me by picking up my car from the dealership!!!!! It was the newest Lamborghini Aventador!! The best part is that it is blue!!!
Me- OH MY GOD!!!!

I ran up to Michael and Reggie and gave them two big bear hugs.
Me- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Reggie- Calm down we just picked it up we didn't buy it or anything*laughs*.

Michael-Here are the keys so we'll take the other car while you take this one to your rehearsal, we'll be right behind you.

Me- Ok thanks again.

I grabbed my bag and ran to the car and sat in it, it smells like cherries I put the keys in the engine and it started and I was off it rode so smoothly and it felt good.
12 p.m.
I parked my car in the back next to my rented one and me, Reggie, and Michael went inside. I was walking in the back while they both were in the front, when I checked my phone for calls there were like 5 missed calls from Klay. I had a straight face and I didn't have any emotions on my face. They both opened the doors for me and I walked in.
Me- Thank you.

Reggie and Michael- My pleasure. Hey she was talking to me. No to me, Stop repeating everything that I'm saying.

I just rolled my eyes when I walked past them both.

Me- I'll see you after rehearsal, then?

Reggie- Yeah.

Michael- Sure.

I turn around to see all the basketball players from the West team looking at me while I walked in, I waved to all them. I saw Stephen and I smiled to him and he winked back to me. Then I saw Klay and my face fell when I saw him so I just put my head down and started to walk to where the stage was going to be.I walked to the back and you wouldn't believe who I saw.......Drake!!!
Me- Drake!

Drake- hey babe!

I ran up to him and hugged him and wrapped my legs around his waist. When we pulled away I gave him a long kiss and it deepened then a minute later we pull away.
Me- Are you ready for this rehearsal?

Drake- Girl I was born ready. *laughs*

I just roll my eyes and walked onto the stage I could see everything and it was so high up. My singing coach and cheograpier were both there and we begun.
[Me]
Oh na na
What's my name?
Oh na na
What's my name?
Oh na na
What's my name?
What's my name?
Then Drake came from the stairs that were on the side and started to sing his part.
[Drake]
I heard you good with them soft lips
Yeah, you know word the mouth
The square root of 69 is 8 some, right
'Cause I've been tryna work it out, oooww.....
He then finishes his part and then I go to my dance routine.
4 minutes later
When we were done with our rehearsal, which was bomb and even some of the basketball players were dancing along to the music which made me laugh so many times cause they were copying the moves that I was doing.
Me- You did good, Ba.