Chapter 1

Stephen's POV

"Stephen Curry goes for the half court shot...... AND HE MAKES IT!!!!!!!!The Golden State Warriors win once again!!!!!"They announced.

"Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I yell at the top of my lungs while I ran back to my team.

"That's what I'm talking about!!!" Draymond Green yells at me while we chest bumped and ran back to our team. "Nice shot, bro!" Andre congrats me. "That was one nice shot though." Shawn Livingston says giving me a high five.

Oh sorry I haven't introduced myself. I'm Stephen Curry and I'm 26 years old and I'm a Professional basketball player, I have been for the last 6 years and it has been great. I have a year old daughter named Riley. My wife, Ayesha divorced me and left and I've never seen her after that. She didn't want to have children and she never wanted to be a mother. She's been gone for a year and I haven't see her since then. My daughter Riley lives with me and stays at my parents house sometimes but not a lot cause I don't really do anything at home besides from hang out with my friends. My parents still bring Riley to my basketball games, she's like my good luck charm.😄🍀

"STEPHEN!!!!!STEPHEN!!!!" I got snapped out of thought when I heard someone call me I turn around and see my mom, Sonya and my dad, Dell standing up holding my 1 year old daughter, Riley. I run over to them and I hug my mom and give her a kiss on the cheek and I hold Riley up and give her a kiss too.

"Did daddy do good today?" I asked Riley. She just looks at me and starts to laugh. She doesn't know how to talk so she just laughs all the time when I ask her a question or talk to her.

"You should get going don't want to be late to the party." My dad tells me.
"What party?" I asked, very very confused.

" I think you should talk to Klay about that."My dad tells me.

When my parents and Riley left the stadium to wait for me to finish changing I ran to the locker room and went straight to Klay.

" So this famous party that I've been hearing about all night what's it for?" I asked Klay confused.

"Sorry, I told your parents to tell you, but I'll just tell you more about it," Klay continues,"My big sister is coming back to Oakland, California to stay for good this time. She got a new house it's somewhere in the mountains so we're just having the party at my place. I think you've seen her before, oh well you'll see her tonight.She has a concert tonight so she'll be a little late.So you coming?"

I had nothing to lose so why not just go to his party he is like my brother and I would like to meet his big sister.

"Sure I'll come!" I say smiling though my teeth.

"Great I think that she'll be thrilled to see you, she tells me all the time how your such a good basketball player on TV. *chuckle*"

"*smilies* See you there man." I say before I leave with my gym bag. I walked outside to the waiting room to see Riley playing on the ground with my mom's keys, when she sees me she starts to get happy and starts to run to me while laughing.

" *chuckles* Slow down, race car!"I say to Riley as she runs into my arms.

".........da......da........daddy!!!!"Riley yells. I just stared with wide eyes at Riley.

" Did...Did you just hear that!!!!!" I yell in excitement to my parents.

"She said daddy!!!" My mom says in excitement while jumping up and down. I was so happy I spun Riley around and she started to laugh again. A little while later Riley started to fall asleep and I knew it was time to go home.

"Do you guys mind babysitting Riley for tonight?" I ask my parents while I take out my car keys.

"Sure!" My mom says "Anytime son." My dad adds.I gave Riley one last kiss and handed her over to my mom.

" Thank you again, mom dad." I say while I hug my mom and dad one last time and got into my car.

I just sat there for a minute thinking how Klay's sister looks. He did say she is his older sister...... No Stephen! Don't think like that why would she want to date me she doesn't even know me I haven't even seen her yet. 😞

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
I hope you guys liked this chapter. This is my first time writing on wattpad so I'm sorry if I messed up😞.Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys!❤️❤️

---GSWarrior#34

(For some of you who don't know what basketball player is number 34 it's Shaun Livingston he plays for the Warriors)😉