Chapter 28

Stephen POV
Game 6
7 a.m.

"Baby where are my shoes?!" I yelled down the stairs.

"There in the bathroom. Remember you were cleaning them yesterday!" Blue yelled back up.

I ran into the bathroom and sure enough they were sitting on the toilet. I'm a huge wreck right now! Game 6 is today and I'm super SUPER nervous and excited at the same time. If we win this game we win the championships!!!!! Blue came up the stairs into our bathroom.

"Breakfast is ready downstairs." Blue said while hugging me from the back.

"Is Riley up?" I asked.

"Yeah, she keeps saying she won't eat without you." I turned around and smiled at Blue.

"We can't keep our little princess waiting." We held hands and walked downstairs into the kitchen. We walked since I don't want Blue getting hurt while going down the stairs. She's 4 months pregnant and she's due in November and I can't wait for my baby to come!

"Finally you made it down the stairs I'm super hungry!!!" Riley said while reaching for the toasted bread.

" I told you to eat, why didn't you eat then?" Blue asked Riley while she started to sit down.

" I wanted to eat with daddy before his big game!!!" Riley opened her arms and I gave her a big hug and sat her in my lap.

"Let's get to eating then." I said while reaching for a plate.

Game 6......still
3:46 p.m.

I gave Blue and Riley a kiss before I got into my car to get to the stadium. When I got into the locker room all the guys were there and they just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Why you late!!!!!!" They all said together.

"I'm only 6 minutes late!"

"I don't care! Your not playing today Curry!!" My coach said while he walking into the locker room.

All the guys behind coach started to laugh. Then coach started to laugh too.

"I can't do it!" Coach said.

"Why you guys always gotta mess with the short guy?"

While I walked to my locker area all the guys hit me on the head while I walked by.

"You better put in some work today boi." Harrison said with a smile.

When I got changed we got onto the court and started to practice.

Blue's POV
5:39 p.m.

" Are you ready Riley?" I asked Riley as she ran down the stairs.

"Be careful when you coming down the stairs." She grabbed my hand and started to pull on me.

"Ok ok I'm all ready Mommy lets go." I stopped dead in my tracks.