Chapter 23

Blue'sPOV
8:30 p.m.
I woke up early today and I don't even know how that happened but anyways when I woke up I guess Chris heard me moving so he rolled over so he was facing the back of my head and he kissed my neck and I smiled. I turned around to face him.

Me- Good morning.

Chris- Good Morning beautiful.

He kissed me again and I smiled.

Chris- I'm going to take a shower and just get ready ok?

Me- Take your time.

He smiled at me and kissed me one more time before he got up and left. I got up too and I grabbed a white robe and just started to walk around the room. I heard Chris's phone ring so I went to see who text him. He was in the shower so he wouldn't hear I guess.

I ran over to his phone and picked it up to see who texted him. It was Karrueche. Chris's ex girlfriend. Why would she be texting him? I decided to check it out.

Karrueche💋- What time do you want me to come over? Call me when that bitch Blue leaves. Love you!

What was that! Karrueche use to be my friend what happened. Why would she call me a bitch? Is she still dating Chris?

There were just too many questions to answer. That's when I decided to just leave. I knew this was a bad idea from the beginning. I grabbed all my clothes and put them on and ran out the door and didn't look back.

I got in my car and drove all the way home since no one knows I live in the mountains there were no paparazzi so that was good. I ran into my home and locked myself in there. No ones ever going to love me never. Nobody even likes me. Thats when I texted Chris that I can't date him cause I don't feel like I'm ready for a relationship I just made up a lie so he wouldn't question me that much so we were still friends. So I started to just text him now.

Chris- So you don't want to date anymore?

Me- I don't feel like I can do it again. I'm really sorry.

Chris- You hate me don't you?😓

Me- I can never hate you Chris.😊

Chris- oh can we still be friends though?

Me- Of course we can.👍

Chris-😃😃

Me- Talk to you later.

Chris- Bye.

Me- Bye.

I then threw my phone across the room and wrapped my arms around my legs and started to cry really badly. My life was so messed up.

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
Thanks for reading this chapter I know it's short but school started and I only have time to write after school so I'm sorry. Please vote and comment! Love you guys! Hugs and kisses😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

-GSWarrior#34