Chapter 4

Blues POV
When I fixed up my black dress(pretend she's not wearing glasses) I got my bag out of the car which I rented ( the car not the bag😂)thanks to Klay. I decided to just wear all black cause it just felt right to wear it with the black dress and black shoes😄.I saw like 20 cars parked in front of Klay's house which is weird cause I said I'm here just to meet some of his friends like 4 or 5 of them not like 40 of them.
I signed and walked to the front door when I knocked Klay was the one to open.
Klay-"BLUE!!"He pulled me into a bear hug.
Me-"I missed you so much." I hugged him back.
Klay-Come in.
I walk in and see his basketball team and some friends from our hometown, Los Angeles.
Me- uhhhh...... Hi?
Everyone starts to laugh and I join in. That's when the music started to play and 'Drunk in Love' came on by Beyoncé everyone started to dance. I have to admit it is a really good song.
Klay-You should talk to some of our old friends they came all the way from LA.
Me-Sure why not.
I spotted some of my old friends that lived in my old neighborhood, Caitlyn, Abby and Suzan. Liz lived in my old neighborhood too and she was talking them three.
Me- Caitlyn! Abby! Suzan! How are you guys? I haven't seen you for like 6 years now I missed you guys!!!!!!
We 5 did a big group and we're smiling like crazy.
Caitlyn-well I moved to Florida 2 years ago and started my own Fashion line and have been traveling the world. (Caitlyn is 22 years old and is living in a beautiful little house in Florida).
Abby- well I just opened my new dance studio in New York and so may kids come to it. I'm thinking about opening another one. Cameron and I are having our wedding in less then 1 years!!!(Abby is 25 years old and she has been dating Cameron for 3 years and he proposed to her 5 months ago).
Suzan-( she's 6 months pregnant) I have been.... Doing nothing basically*laughs* oh wait I found out that I'm having a baby boy!!!! Brandon was so happy, I think he's going to make a great father.(Suzan and Brandon have been married for 3 years now and Brandon is a business owner and is very successful).
Liz-that's great guys I'm so happy for all of you.😃(Liz is a super model and her and Blue both love to watch basketball together it's what makes them close she is 27 years old).
Me- "Caitlyn you could design some of mine clothes and Abby you could teach new dance moves to my dancers!" I say super excited.
Caitlyn- that would be cool.
Abby- that would be awesome.
🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜
We talked for another 20 minutes then Klay came.
Klay-I want to introduce you to a few people.
Me-"ok." I turn to my friends"I'll talk to you guys later then, bye*smiles*"we waved bye.
Klay takes me near the pool and I see his whole basketball team their actually really tall. Taller then I imagined.
Klay- guys this is my older sister,Blue.Blue these are my teammates their just like my brothers.
Then he starts to name all the people left to right.
Klay-that's Stephen Curry, Andre Iguodala, David Lee, Draymond Green, Andrew Bogut, Harrison Barnes, Leandro Barbosa,Shaun Livingston, and Festus Ezeli.(I know those are a lot of names sorry for that😔)
I said hi to all of them and shook their hands. Harrison and Shaun looked cute though.
Draymond- how old are you anyways?
Me- 26
Andre- Stephen's 26 too.
I looked at Stephen and he was staring at me like he was checking me out or something I started to blush a little.
Leandro- Wait your dating Drake right?
Me- yeah but only for a little while.
Klay- where is he anyways?
Klay asks with a serious face he actually looked a little mad.
Me- he had to go back to LA for a meeting and I think a concert.
Klay- oh well you could go and mingle a little more.
He tells me as I hop away. I really hope that Klay isn't mad that Drake didn't come. Klay is a overprotective brother he didn't like it when I started to date but when he found out that it was Drake I was dating he was ok with it because he likes his music😒which is funny really. They got to know each other better though so their basically like best friends now.
I was just walking around talking to some people like old friends new people like Hannah who is dating Klay and Klay didn't even tell me that he had a girlfriend which is very disappointing cause we tell each other everything. Then I heard someone call my name. I turn around and see Stephen coming towards me he looks really cute from a distance. I saw that we were both matching which was weird.
Steph- Hey
Me- Hey we're matching😄
Steph- I didn't even notice that😅
Me- Do you want to talk or something?
Steph- yeah I want to get too know you better*smiles*
I started to blush hoping that He won't notice.
Steph- you look cute when you blush like a cherry.*laughs* And as in get to know you better I mean as a friend since you are my Splash bros sister*smiles*
He looks so cute when he smiles.😍 Wait why did I just think that I have a boyfriend?!
Me- sure we could talk I always wanted to know what a bomb ass basketball player like yourself would want to say to me.
He laughs and looks down like he was blushing.
Steph- you think I'm bomb?
Me- yeah will not in the I like you way but in a your a friend way or your my brothers friend way or I just meet you way and I'm probably making a fool out of myself right now.
I say as I laugh.
What's wrong with me? Why am I acting so weird around Stephen despite the fact that he's super cute and looks strong and muscular.......oh what am I kidding he makes me super nervous and he probably thinks that I'm a big freak.
Steph- *laughs*how about we get something to drink?
Me- oh I don't want to drink tonight.
Steph- I didn't say we were getting drunk I mean as in get something to drink as in water or soda. I'm trying not to drink either tonight but if you want to drink...........
Me- Maybe some other time😄
Steph- maybe*smiles*
Then we both started to walk and sit by the pool with our feet in the water. I had a good feeling like I was going to have a good time tonight.
💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛
I hope you guys liked this chapter I made it long😄but I know that I didn't make it that long it's probably only 4 pages long. I wanted to ask you guys something well two things. 1. Should Blue date Harrison or Shawn? 2. Should I write a new book on Harrison, Shaun, Klay, or Derrick Rose? Please answer these questions in the comments. Pleasssssseeeeee🙏🙏🙏 I need your feed back.thanks for reading and like or comment anything else. Love you guys😘❤️
-GSWarrior#34
1265 words in this chapter! Yassssssss!!!!!