Chapter 21

Blue's POV

After me and Liz had lunch I dropped her off at her house and went straight to Chris's house. He still lives in that same big house. I called him before so he knew I was coming over.
I parked my car next to his and walked up to the door. I rang the doorbell and Chris opened it in like 2 seconds. He looked even cuter then the last time I saw him ( picture on the top).

Me- Can we talk?

Chris motioned me inside. His house still looked the same, he still had the pictures that we took together when we still dated. There were some from the beach and award shows. I heard someone come up to me from the back knowing it was Chris.

Me- You still have these pictures?

Chris- Of course I do.

His voice was deep and so sexy. I turned around to face him.

Me- I think we should maybe try this again as in start dating.

I paused while he stared at me to continue.

Me- I want to get back together all I can think about is you and the 2 years that we spent ours lives together In a relationship.

Chris- I thought you would never ask.

He smiles while I smile back and he pulls me into a hug.

We spent the next 4 hours just talking to each other.

Chris- Remember when Kanye just cut Taylor off and said the award should go to Beyoncé instead? *laughs*

Me- *laughs*How can I forget that!?

We were having so much fun just watching TV and talking to each other.

Chris- You still want to sleep together?

Me- Chris! Really? What kind of question is that when you know the answer is yes?

We both started to crack up laughing.

Chris- So let's do it.

Me- It is getting dark outside though...........

Chris- Please I miss you so much.

Me- Oh what the heck.

This was going to be a great night.

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
Thanks for reading and I know it's a super short chapter. Tell me what you think about Chris and Blue. Please vote and comment. Love you guys. Hugs and kisses😘😘💋💋❤️❤️

-GSWarrior#34